For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
misskatie
Blank Canvas
misskatie

If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Empty
PostSubject: If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...   If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 23:03

Check out Better Living Through Scrapbooking! OK, so I'm on the DT and probably a little more than biased, but these challenges are unique in that they're built on the idea that life can be hard, but even the hard times are still worth scrapping.

The goal is to get challenge participants to scrapbook outside their comfort zones, scrapbook ALL their memories, or just create in an unusual way.

The current challenge is all about creating a project about the most influential person in your life... We're having so much fun! Come play. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telerobotic.net
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...   If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 20:26

Those are FANTASTIC Challenges Katie.....of course ur work is always AMAZING !!!!

If you are looking for sponsorships I can probably sponsor a GC.
Just let me know.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
misskatie
Blank Canvas
misskatie

PostSubject: Re: If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...   If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 00:34

Norma Kennedy wrote:

Those are FANTASTIC Challenges Katie.....of course ur work is always AMAZING !!!!

If you are looking for sponsorships I can probably sponsor a GC.
Just let me know.

xoxo

Oh my gosh... Thank you Norma! Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy

And that would be beyond amazing! I will PM you some info in just a second! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.telerobotic.net
SophiaA
Easel
SophiaA

PostSubject: Re: If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...   If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 06:52

TFS...
Back to top Go down
http://sallison.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...   If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you loooove challenges and maybe winning a prize...
Page 1 of 1