For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So You Think You Can Dance....

Go down 
+6
SherrySteveson
Shawnaw
tinkiesue
ellen s
noisy nan
Norma Kennedy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

So You Think You Can Dance.... Empty
PostSubject: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 11:55

I luv this show !
I can't wait for the premier tonight !!!!!!

Any else ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
noisy nan
Blank Canvas
noisy nan

PostSubject: SYTYCD   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 19:52

My favorite show. I am so happy it is coming back on tonight. Awesome that you love it too Norma.
i can't wait to talk to you and other fans on this forum about it all season!!!
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 20:09

oh no, it's tonight? i am going to miss it.

i love that show though..i hope they introduce more styles like they have been
i love bali dancing
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 21:14

Oh ..... that's tonight!! woohoooo....thanks for the reminder!!

sue
Back to top Go down
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 21:50

Watching now...some interesting ones
Back to top Go down
SherrySteveson
Blank Canvas
SherrySteveson

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 23:38

I have been to 3 tours of SYTYCD.... watched every season except season 1... LUV THIS SHOW sooooo stinkin' much! My daughter (who is 14) will be on that show someday... mark my words!

So far... we are rooting for Teddy who was seen last season... he was AH MAAAAAZING.... tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://sherrysteveson.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Elisa K
Sketch Book
Elisa K

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 05:06

I just got done watching it.... I so love my ddr. LOL I LOOOOOOVe this show and I can't wait for the past season dancers to come back.... I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few of my favs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 07:46

I don't think I have ever watched it. What network is it on, and is it a competition? I am going to go google it. All of the other shows we watch are done until the fall. Need another show Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeonelayoutatatime.blogspot.com
SherrySteveson
Blank Canvas
SherrySteveson

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:08

I forgot to add.... the name of one of the past season contestants is Twitch... and we loved him so much that I named my new kitty Twitch... WE in this household are OBSESSED with SYTYCD!
Back to top Go down
http://sherrysteveson.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:39

SherrySteveson wrote:
I have been to 3 tours of SYTYCD.... watched every season except season 1... LUV THIS SHOW sooooo stinkin' much! My daughter (who is 14) will be on that show someday... mark my words!

So far... we are rooting for Teddy who was seen last season... he was AH MAAAAAZING.... tonight.

I actually cried watching Teddy dance.... it was so moving & he is so stinkin GOOD !

I also cried during the fruit guy dance but not in a good way.... bbwwwwaaahhhhhh

Danielle it is a FOX (32) network....it is a fantastic show !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 11:29

That fruit guy dance was..ummm...something else, wasn't it, LOL!!

Sherry, I hope to see your daughter dance someday on that show!! Make sure you let us know when it happens!!

I LOVE to dance...never had dance lessons as a kid, but hubs and I ballroom dance now and I'm LOVING it soooooo much!!

sue
Back to top Go down
noisy nan
Blank Canvas
noisy nan

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 23:49

teddy made me cry too. i can't wait to see what past season people come back. i have so many favorites that i am sure there will be a few of them on this season. i am so looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 23:55

Okay Danielle, you are not the only one who hasn't watched it...but I do know what it is! I need a show too since everything is off until Fall...might check it out!! that way I'll know what everyone is talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 23:55

I love to watch it! I forgot it was premiering! Time to set DVR!

I love to watch the dance group show on VH1 too - the one Randy from AI produces. They do some crazy awesome stuff. I'm not sure when it airs though.
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Think You Can Dance....   So You Think You Can Dance.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You Think You Can Dance....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: