For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Empty
PostSubject: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 20:39

I need ideas on what to bring to a Labor Day picnic!!!
What's your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 01:30

hmmmm....i make a Caprese salad for most picnics we go to..sooo good and fresh. i wish i could make good potato salad but it's pretty bad, LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:38

7 layer taco dip, yum!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:15

hmmm.... we normally don't do anything special for labor day .... i always like to take fruit salads to picnics though ... a yummy colorful fruit salad
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:36

ellen s wrote:
hmmmm....i make a Caprese salad for most picnics we go to..sooo good and fresh. i wish i could make good potato salad but it's pretty bad, LOL!

What is Caprese salad? I've never heard that before. I'm all for new things!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:37

Lori Ness wrote:
7 layer taco dip, yum!

Mmmmmmmmm, now you have me hungry!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 12:37

CarrieF. wrote:
hmmm.... we normally don't do anything special for labor day .... i always like to take fruit salads to picnics though ... a yummy colorful fruit salad

Definitely a good option!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 23:36

Julie Ann wrote:
ellen s wrote:

soooooo good!

mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, s&p it is really like and refreshing

you can make it like this but i cut it up and make it into a salad sometimes...depends on if i am doing a dish or appetizer

What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Caprese+Salad+2+500
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Drea
Sketch Book
Drea

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 00:14

ellen s wrote:
Julie Ann wrote:
ellen s wrote:

soooooo good!

mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil, olive oil, garlic, s&p it is really like and refreshing

you can make it like this but i cut it up and make it into a salad sometimes...depends on if i am doing a dish or appetizer

Yummo..............I make mine with Balsamic Vinegar.
Back to top Go down
Drea
Sketch Book
Drea

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 00:15

There are 3 things I usually make.

Black Bean Salsa Dip
Hummus
Spinach dip

ANY of those and I have people asking me for a recipe!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 21:05

ellen s wrote:
Julie Ann wrote:
ellen s wrote:

soooooo good!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! that looks so good! My impatient husband just bought a bag of salad. Sad I wish I saw this before he did. I would have liked to make this.
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 21:06

Drea wrote:
There are 3 things I usually make.

Black Bean Salsa Dip
Hummus
Spinach dip

ANY of those and I have people asking me for a recipe!

You are invited to my picnic Drea!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?   What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your FAVORITE Labor Day Dish to Make?
Page 1 of 1