For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

College Football Starts today!

Go down 
+4
Lori Ness
Sherry C
amywelch
ellen s
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

College Football Starts today! Empty
PostSubject: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 15:17

and it's been on all day Smile

anyone else watch?
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
amywelch
Art Luver
amywelch

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 18:55

sometimes I do...
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 21:55

I was too busy today to watch but I do love football. I'm really an NFL girl, but I still enjoy watching a few college teams. Even if I'm not watching, I love the sound of a football game on in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 21:58

Go Badgers! Very Happy I watch more NFL than college ball, but I do like it. I'm just usually busy with the kids or putzing with something... like laundry!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 10:07

I love football, but don't get to watch it nearly as much now...seems like I'm always doing something else, but I am gonna try to make more time to watch this year...of course I am really an NFL girl too:) But if college is on, then I'll watch.
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 10:38

only when someone makes me. lol!
Back to top Go down
kimk66
Easel
kimk66

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 11:27

woot woot !!! my son's college(go NIU Huskies) had their first game and lost Sad but next week-end is family week-end thank god his dorm is only about 200 ft from the football stadium. Can't wait to sit on those cold bleachers with my big olde fuzzy blanket and my hot choc. with a splash of pepermint snapps ---ssshhhh don't tell anyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimharter.typepad.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 12:21

LOL Kim! that sounds yummy Smile

Brian really got me into college ball, he loves Miami (the U) and this area is Penn State country (Big 10) so you can't get away from it here. Oh and the ppl go NUTS over High School FB here, like the whole world stops on Friday nights.

It just screams fall, too! which i love.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 02:18

I hummed "Oh it's great -- to be -- a Georgia Bulldog!, Oh it's great -- to be-- a Georgia Bulldog!..." all day yesterday! And yes, we did win! Smile

Fun day, and it certainly seemed very fall-like with a crisp breeze in the air, and watching SEC football most of the day!
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Starts today!   College Football Starts today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football Starts today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: