For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Men have it easy.

Go down 
+8
ReneeLamb
maddawg
Lori Ness
Ashjoy
*ANDREA*AMU*
CKMommy
ellen s
ShannaVineyard
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:16

I was just thinking while straightening my hair this morning how easy men have it.

I wish there wasn't so much I had to do to feel pretty. Call me lazy.... whatever but I HATE straightening my hair. I leave it curly a lot but I like it straight best.

What I wouldn't give some days to be able to hop out of the shower, throw some mousse in my hair and walk out the door! I'm not a natural beauty and while I don't always put make-up on before going places..... I should do the world a favor and keep it on 24/7! HA HA HA!!!

What part of trying to keep yourself "pretty" do you hate the most?

oh! I also hate having to keep my feet pumiced! That's such a nasty job!
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:29

shaving. i can't stand it!

i hate that i start sweating as soon as i start blow drying my hair. so annying!

my friend got her armpits done (hair removal) and she looves it.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:39

ooooooooh!!!! Ellen! I would soooooo love laser hair removal if I could afford it! I would do it in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 12:50

They do have it easy..I would love me some laser hair removal, maybe someday.
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 13:29

Yes, I would love to wake up and have my hair looking already done! How nice that would be! I hate blow-drying my hair... HATE it! But when I let it air dry it looks hideous.

I also think it would be awesome if I guy could experience having a period for just one month!! Maybe they would change their tune! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 14:06

OK call me crazy, but I get very hormonal in a good way when I have mine Andrea. I nest and am happy kinda Motherly. Weird hey! Sometimes cramps but the good out weighs the bad.

I agree with shaving, and I can never keep my feet soft on the bottom. Even with monthly pedis and keeping socks on my feat until I want to wear sandles.

I always wanted eye liner tattooed on. I can never get it right and because of chicken pocks when I was little am missing a few lashes on one of my eyes.

Not to mention lipo that is so needed!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 14:13

Ashjoy wrote:
OK call me crazy, but I get very hormonal in a good way when I have mine Andrea. I nest and am happy kinda Motherly. Weird hey! Sometimes cramps but the good out weighs the bad.

I agree with shaving, and I can never keep my feet soft on the bottom. Even with monthly pedis and keeping socks on my feat until I want to wear sandles.

I always wanted eye liner tattooed on. I can never get it right and because of chicken pocks when I was little am missing a few lashes on one of my eyes.

Not to mention lipo that is so needed!

That IS crazy, I've never heard a woman say that before! I have such a short fuse around that time of the month, it seems to have gotten worse now that I'm older... or maybe it's the children!

I HATE shaving! I don't care for any of the primping, but shaving is the worst. The other day I only shaved the bottom of my legs since I was only going to wear capris. Bad, huh?
Back to top Go down
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 12:23

shaving to me is better than plucking or waxing. and as i said in another link - chin hair makes me wild.
Back to top Go down
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 13:03

I think the whole beautifying process sucks. The shaving, the hair coloring, the waxing, the working out, the hair doing, IT. ALL. SUCKS.

Then throw in bleeding for a week and having to multi-task daily 24/7 - well, it's tough to be a woman but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I do hate when my husband can sleep in till 7:45 and still walk out the door at 8:00 with me after I've been primping and grooming for the past hour. So not fair.
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 01:47

oh yeah, count me in on hating to dry and style my hair. my hair is super thick; i can't let it dry on it's own or it looks like an overgrown bush.

i also get annoyed with flossing my teeth. i always floss twice a day, but it sure gets old.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
NicolePomeroy
Creative Mess
NicolePomeroy

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 03:40

*ANDREA*AMU* wrote:

I also think it would be awesome if I guy could experience having a period for just one month!! Maybe they would change their tune! Rolling Eyes

one thing I can't complain about. I've only had 2 in the past 6 years.

Shanna I'm with you on the feet too, mine are horrible. When I'm pregnant my heals crack badly sometimes to the degree of bleeding. Takes forever for them to heal and go back to some sort of normality.

I hardly ever wear make up, and the most my hair gets done is being brushed into a pony tail. I've very low maintainence. Takes my brother longer to get ready to go out. lol
Back to top Go down
http://nmpomeroy.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 09:48

I hate doing my hair...it is naturally thick and frizzy...If I don't do something with it, it looks like a bird's nest on the top of my head, but I hate using a straightener all the time, so I just let it go. I wish it was perfectly curly when I do, but it's not.

And SHAVING is awful for me. I wish I had the money to get some laser hair removal too.
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:06

I get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed-- not fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Men have it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men have it easy.   Men have it easy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men have it easy.
Page 1 of 1