For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?

Go down 
+6
Garsy
dstandard
*ANDREA*AMU*
alligatorally
theelfqueen
Julie Ann
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 17:35

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

My husband is HOME today! He's been busy painting houses all week (houses we own) but took today off because it's finally a warm day, supposed to warm up to the upper 70's! We went out to lunch and stopped by a neighbor's garage sale. We're going to spend more time outdoors in a bit.

What are you all up to?
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
theelfqueen
Blank Canvas
theelfqueen

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 19:33

It's really HOT here, well hot by our standards - super hot for mid-to-late September! I went to a baby shower earlier. That's ummmm it for my day. The kids have been happily playing together all day, it's been impressive! Dinner is cooking itself in the crockpot. Taking it easy, mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://elfpaper.blogspot.com
alligatorally
Digital Designer
alligatorally

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 19:40

I scrapped! Haven't in such a long time, it was so wonderful to make something with paper and photos again. I feel whole again. Smile

cleaned the pool pump, hung up the hammock again. good to be home. (been away for a month!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.makenziandmadilyn.com
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 19:50

My mom and I enjoyed doing some shopping today... went to two of our favorite Country Primitive shops here, they were both having their Fall festivals. Got an adorable Halloween/Fall tree... now I guess I'm finished getting out the Fall deco... with the exception of some more real pumpkins and mums for on our front porch!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
dstandard
Blank Canvas
dstandard

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 21:47

I'm scrapping away today - saving tomorrow for burying my head in my studying - studying to take the CCRN (Critical Care RN) and CNRN ( Critical Neuro RN) tests in the next two months. I have ALOT of money on the line with them so that's my motivation - BUT for today it's scrap and me time!
Back to top Go down
http://debbiestandard.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 22:30

Spent most of my day at the Johnny Appleseed Festival - A local fall festival here in NE Indiana. My girls entered the apple baking contest again this year! It was year 3 for Aryn and year 2 for Zoe. Aryn placed again this year - second, (she's placed every year she's entered, 1st place the first year and 2nd the other two) and unfortunately Zoe didn't place. We'll try again next year! Zoe is determined. Aryn moves up to the adult division next year so at least Zoe won't have her for competition. The only bad part was when my hip gave out on me and I nearly fell! Luckily Aryn noticed me stumble and grabbed my arm to hold me upright til we could get somewhere I could sit down for a minute.

Tomorrow will be my scrapping day - or afternoon actually - tomorrow morning will be spent cleaning up my kitchen - it's a disaster zone after all the baking we did today!

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
theelfqueen
Blank Canvas
theelfqueen

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 22:40

OOH that Johnny Appleseed Festival sounds really fun!
Back to top Go down
http://elfpaper.blogspot.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 18:22

*ANDREA*AMU* wrote:
My mom and I enjoyed doing some shopping today... went to two of our favorite Country Primitive shops here, they were both having their Fall festivals. Got an adorable Halloween/Fall tree... now I guess I'm finished getting out the Fall deco... with the exception of some more real pumpkins and mums for on our front porch!

Girl, do share those locations!Smile

I put up my Halloween tree today, while my husband made chili for dinner and put it in the crock pot to simmer.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
happay scrappay
Blank Canvas
happay scrappay

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 21:27

we just took it easy. the half marathon that I thought I might run in went by my house this morning. Then I kissed the hubbay bye-bye and kissed my parents bye-bye who were visiting for a week. So, now it's just me and the boys. I read a book while they played and then I knit while we all watched football. I'm hoping that this yuckiness I have going on passes soon. No time for us outside because I'm hoping to avoid as many allergens as possible. Looks like its inside running for me this week.
Back to top Go down
http://happayscrappay.blogspot.com
NicolePomeroy
Creative Mess
NicolePomeroy

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 06:52

We've had rainy days for the past couple of days, mix that with sick kids, hmmm it's been FUN lol

looks like the rain/showers are hanging around for a couple more days yet. Looking forward to some sun though.
Back to top Go down
http://nmpomeroy.blogspot.com
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:51

We just finished up some odd jobs this weekend and are falling into our fall routine... volleyball practice, Sunday School and that type of thing. My husband is an avid outdoorsman so he was excited about the bow season opener. The biggest memory for the weekend was my youngest daughter getting her new bible in church. Yesterday felt like one of those last warm days so the kids played a lot outside while they still could!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?   BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL day!!!! How are you making memories today?
Page 1 of 1