For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 21:41

Yes, I am impatiently waiting, it is only the 2nd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 21:58

Kristen, you have mad Shimmerz skills, you rocked the contest! I can see why you're anxious to hear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 22:05

Thank you Lori, Plus this is the first contest I have EVER entered, so I really am nervous. I even have my non scrapping mother waiting to hear-LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 22:53

I don't know! I wish I could tell you..........
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 11:33

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:33

I am so so sorry !!!!

Normally I announce them right away but I have been CRAZY busy with major deadlines.

Off I go to make an announcement ! bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced   Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering when the Sept contest winner will be announced
Page 1 of 1