For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Weekend Plans?

Go down 
+6
FarmDiva
Garsy
maddawg
ReneeLamb
jessiw
CarrieF.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 16:15

What are yours?

It's a beautiful fall weekend here in Indiana. Chill in the air, leaves falling....
I'm off to Ohio this afternoon to do an engagement photo shoot with a gal who I use to babysit for.
I'm doing it at my parent's house. They have a cool old barn in their back yard.

Saturday I'm going to devote to FINALLY getting my house in some kind of organized state. Smile We'll see. Sunday is another family photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 18:01

I'm thinking of riding to an Auction with Anthony tomorrow..we're looking for a cheap stove b/c ours is messing up, and Lucas' bday party will be next weekend, so I need one that doesn't cut itself off every time it gets hot!!!

Other than that probably just hanging outside with the fam...need to get to some yard work I've been putting off and cleaning up outside for his bday party. And probably taking some more fall pics of the kids:)Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 18:13

LOOOOOOTTTTTTTSSSSSS of Soccer. Playing in a tournament this weekend so the weekend will be a blur....not to mention on top of multiple games in a day - I have to go to our chili cook-off that I'm the chef in at 8:00 am tomorrow - then a photo shoot at 9:30 (missing one game at 11:00) then I have to beat cheeks back to chili cookoff for photo then race to the next soccer game at noon....then 2 more after that.

THENNNN....guys are wanting to a UFC fight night at my house so I'm escaping over to Shanna's house for a nice quiet night of scrapping. awwwww...heaven Smile

Have a great weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 18:54

we usually fly by the seat of our parts. it'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 19:06

Leaving for Minnesota/North Dakota.

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 01:12

Spent the day with my sis in Spokane, taking her to CostCo and helping around her home. Tomorrow will be spent decorating the yard & home. Need to bake goodies for our annual Union Flat Farm Fest that we host each year on Sunday. Looking forward to Sunday. Love having friends & family over. The Farmer and the Engineer (a neighbor's hubby) have designed a bigger and better maze this year ... the kids are going to love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 03:08

Renee ... that is one BUSY Saturday, girl!! Sounds FUN though!!

Suzy ... oh gosh that festival sounds great ... everytime I hear that you are getting your farm ready for that I want to come visit you!!! Smile

Garsy, safe travels girl!!

My engagement photo shoot went great tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:12

Oh the weather is so beautiful, I want to get outside and take some pictures! Hubby bought me my new 28-75mm lens that I've been waiting for so this is a perfect weekend to play with it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 13:00

oooh have fun with that lens Sheri!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Janedee
Easel
Janedee

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 13:35

Its a beautiful day here too. We've decided to play hooky from yard work and take a road trip to visit some wineries south of here, have some lunch and go for a hike in the park.
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 13:55

Janedee wrote:
Its a beautiful day here too. We've decided to play hooky from yard work and take a road trip to visit some wineries south of here, have some lunch and go for a hike in the park.

that sounds like a perfect day to me .... we love road trips, wineries and LOVE hiking!
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 17:10

I cropped with some friends last night at my church. My dh was out of town, so my kids spent the night at my SIL's.
This morning, our local vision centre is having a 25% off frame show, so my best friend met me there to help me pick out new glasses. Very Happy
Picked up my kids, ran a few errands, am home now, cleaning, laundry, taking care of some little projects.
We rented Karate Kid (the new one) to watch tonight.
Dh will be home tomorrow, but so far, we don't have any plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 20:01

Leigh, your weekend sounds so relaxing and fun!!
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 11:08

The kids didn't have school Thursday and Friday so we went to my mom's house in MN. We shopped, rented movies (Marmaduke, The Karate Kid and Letters to God), went swimming at the YMCA, hit some thrift sales, hung out with my grandma and ate out a couple times. It was fun to get away but always nice to be back in your own bed again! We got home about noon yesterday and then had to prepare for a 4-H meeting and Halloween party. I'm pooped today!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: