For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Empty
PostSubject: Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5   Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 13:52

November 2010 Call

Scrapbook Trends Magazine is currently looking for layouts with the following themes for our November 2010 issue:

Adoption
Digital
Fast & Fabulous
I Am Grateful For...
Lots of Photos
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Cards

Showcase: Layouts you love that don't fit any other category. Be prepared to share the story behind the layout, why you created it, and why you love it.
Real Life: Generations - As family gathers together for the holidays, take this moment to get a picture of all the generations of your family. What traits are passed down? What special bond do you share? Take advantage of your holiday gatherings to record the past, present, and future of your family tree.
Challenge: My Favorite Technique - Share one of your favorite techniques. Make sure to tell us about the technique and why it's your favorite.
Stories To Tell: Advice - "I told you so," is something we hear often from our siblings. But have you taken the time to tell the people you love the things that matter most to you? We'd love to hear your sage advice in this month's column.
***PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE EMAIL FOR EACH SUBMISSION YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PUBLICATION.***

Deadline: 11:59pm (Mountain Time) on Saturday June 5th, 2010
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5   Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 15:08

TFS
these dates always come up so fast and i forget!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5   Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 16:30

Ohh gosh, it is almost the 5th! Better get on this... I haven't submitted to ST in awhile!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
juliesaddiction
Sketch Book
juliesaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5   Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 16:49

I have a bunch of digitals I need to submit...gotta get on that, thanks for the reminder Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5   Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrapbook Trends - November Call - Due 6/5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Publication Calls :: Publication Calls-
Jump to: