For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's up for Thursday?

Go down 
+4
ReneeLamb
jessiw
CKMommy
Ashjoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

What's up for Thursday?   Empty
PostSubject: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 10:20

Just the normal cleaning, laundry, WiiFit, a little crafting have a few projects in mind. And playing with my Nook. Trying to figure out how to get the books on my computer over so I can read in the bathtub! It will sure beat having to perch the laptop on the tub, for some reason my husband thought this was a bad idea......LOL He thinks I'm accident prone or something. What's up for Thursday?   381
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 10:31

Just a normal day here too...laundry, cleaning, kids. HOPING for some time to craft Very Happy

Joyce, I love to read in the bathtub too...I try to stick to magazines and paperbacks though, I've dropped my reading material more than once lol!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 10:58

i've got to run to the chiropractor this morning and then go to Winston-Salem to take my mom to pick her car up. and probably run some errands while i'm over there. i want to go in HomeGoods while i'm there to look for Anthony's mom a late bday present!! Her bday was the same day my Mammaw passed away so i'm a little late on that. She understands though:)

Of course, i hate going in HomeGoods and not being able to buy myself anything, but we'll see if they have any great deals going on. I just love that store. So I'll be back around later!
Have a great day everyone
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 11:23

Sounds like everyone has busy schedules! Gotta love this time of year when they seem to get even busier!

usual for me...work...gym...home...bed....start it all over again tomorrow! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 12:40

lots of working here at the house today...i'm so far behind on house stuff.
grocery shopping this afternoon ... and some scrapping tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 16:22

Homework, work out, crafting, dinner. That is about the extent of it. I am with the bath tub readers, though I have only perched the laptop on the edge once or twice. I KNOW I am a klutz and I realized I was taking a big chance. But it was a very important story. Love
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 18:58

joyce, you accident prone? NAH!

i had a meeting this am, paperwork, then henry and i snuggled on the sofa for a nap Heart U
and then i worked out and off to class.

YIPEE!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 01:07

ooooo snuggling. i started laundry, forgot about it when working on a scrappy project. dh pulled together a dynomite dinner. folded laundry and ran out of adhesive. scrappy project screeched to a halt. went to mikey's got adhesive. scrappy project will continue tomorrow along with jamming to the blues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up for Thursday?    What's up for Thursday?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up for Thursday?
Page 1 of 1