For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Whirlwind....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 13:30

That's what life feels like right now. Izzy's bday party was yesterday and it seemed the whole weekend was crazy....running around, shopping, her party...i'm tired from it all. And tomorrow I have to get re-examined at the chiro's office. He seems to think I'm making progress, and from the way I feel I think I am too. But then I'll be getting things ready for Christmas. And tonight my mom is getting around to making me a birthday dinner, so we'll be busy tonite too. I am hoping to make some Christmas pics of the kids while I'm over there...she always has the best Christmas decorations!!

I just wanted to check in here....and tomorrow at some point in time I will upload some pics from the party and a couple of projects with my December product from the store...gorgeous MME So Sophie line...I just love it! Hope everyone is having a great week so far Heart U
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 00:11

take a breath jess. wow! wore me out just reading your post. sounds like lots of fun mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 10:14

Whew! Aren't you glad to have all of that behind you? I hope you find some time for yourself today so you can recharge and catch your breath! {{{hugs}}}
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 14:11

yes, i am hoping to scrapbook a page...something i've been wanting to scrapbook for a while....sort-of a message. Of course that explains ninety percent of my scrapbooking LOL!! Right now laundry and dishes...then i will create a page later if i don't do anything else:)
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 15:50

Glad everything went well, Jessi!
With all the busyness of Christmas, I can't even imagine having a birthday party to celebrate in there, too. (So thankful my kids were born in May, August and Sept!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 16:06

leigh wrote:
Glad everything went well, Jessi!
With all the busyness of Christmas, I can't even imagine having a birthday party to celebrate in there, too. (So thankful my kids were born in May, August and Sept!)

Well the birthdays in my family...at least the kids' all are at the end of the year.
My nephews are August and November...my sister's is October and Lucas' is then mine in November and Isabelle's in December...it's a bit much at the end of the year...not to mention Anthony's mom's is also in November and his brother's in December...in fact it is coming up on the tenth....TOO MUCH!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 18:09

i saw the pics on facebook .... what a FUN party you gave her!!! She looked like she was enjoying every minute of it!!! you're such a great momma!!!
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Whirlwind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whirlwind....   Whirlwind.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whirlwind....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: