For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my new years resolution:)

Go down 
+3
Sherry C
Ashjoy
kristy*cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kristy*cox
Blank Canvas
kristy*cox

my new years resolution:) Empty
PostSubject: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 19:32

i know i havent been as active in this community lately as i have wanted to. we have had a lot going on in our lives. myhusband and i decided a few months ago to leave the military after 13 yrs. tired of the deployments and the tolls they take on our family and kids.

with that being said, we are civilians now! yippee! and MOVING! *gasp*

did i mention we are moving over CHRISTMAS?? oy something sedate me now! so i will be gone for awhile, but i have already made my new years resolution to CREATE, and truly become a part of the community here. happy holidays...see you after the new year:)
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 21:26

Kristy, when life settles in to some kind of normal for you and your family hope to see you more:) I make no resolutions unless they involve eating and drinking and hanging with friends. Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 21:27

Wow, congrats to you on becoming a civilian (and thank you for your sacrifice and service!) Good luck in your move, esp. during the Holidays. Best wishes to you and your family in this new chapter of your lives. I love your resolution, so happy you'll be hanging here.
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 22:24

oh wow! that is huge, congrats! i agree, thanks for your service and dedication.

life will settle down soon! i hope it goes well for you. moving is crazy i can't imagine doing it around the holidays!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 00:13

conrats on becoming a civie again and thanks so much for your service. hopefully it'll all settle down. my new years resolution:) 198327
Back to top Go down
kristy*cox
Blank Canvas
kristy*cox

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 09:08

thanks you guys...im sure my head will be spinning well into the new year, but then we can finally be settled!
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 10:11

Thanks to you and the hubs for all of your years in the service. Congrats on your move and a fresh start!

Let's toast to new beginnings! ::clink::

Back to top Go down
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 10:42

There is nothing harder than being a soldier than being a soldier's family/wife/husband.

My dad was Air Force and retired after serving for 30 years! It's a hard life when you're moving every 3 years and gone for a year at a time for the TDY's....it'll be nice to have some settlement for you guys!

But....

Thank you to your husband and to your family for sacrificing for our Country and I hope life settles for y'all soon! Congrats on becoming civies again and definitely look forward to seeing you more after the New Year!

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your move goes smoothly for y'all! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new years resolution:)   my new years resolution:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new years resolution:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: