For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

rising and sort of shining...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

rising and sort of shining... Empty
PostSubject: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 10:32

i get to unwrap my knee and shower today. tis the little things. i feel somewhat coherent today too. hope you ladies have a scrappy good day!
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 10:44

glad you are making progress

this is the first day i feel normal again after all the traveling. phew!

just had a few cups of coffee, built legos with owen and now I am getting some much needed scrappy/organization time in my room! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 12:36

Doesn't that first shower feel fabulous. I guess I missed that you had something done to your knee. I hope it heals quickly. rising and sort of shining... 882228
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 13:13

I hope your recovery is a quick one! Congrats on feeling squeaky clean!
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 13:16

It's amazing how therapeutic a shower can be, enjoy! Hope you heal quickly!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rising and sort of shining...   rising and sort of shining... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rising and sort of shining...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: