For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bachelor Fans... Join In

Go down 
+2
Sherry C
Norma Kennedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

Bachelor Fans... Join In Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 23:29

ok .. I watched it last night and found it interesting !

What did you all think ?

Did you find any girls interesting?

I could not believe he actually choose the girl that had fangs and has a thing with vampires.... what is up with that !!!!!!!!

I did however like a few: the one he gave the first rose to was my first choice so I was really
happy to see that.

Than I also liked the one who lost her husband. Her story really made me emotional just thinking
how hard that must have been but she also seemed almost to timid.

The Rockettes girl.... some what annoyed me and seemed just a bit to over the top!

Please join in and share !!!!!

xoxo

Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 23:47

I didn't watch it but I read about the controversy of him being selected. I used to be a die hard fan but not so much in the last few years. I may have to peek in on this season! Were you upset that he was selected to be the bachelor?
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 01:21

Sherry C wrote:
I didn't watch it but I read about the controversy of him being selected. I used to be a die hard fan but not so much in the last few years. I may have to peek in on this season! Were you upset that he was selected to be the bachelor?

You know what Sherry? I never watched his season so it was hard for me
to discriminate. He seems like a really nice young man just from what I saw.

Last season was the first one I watched with Vienna and at first I thought
the young man was nice and than he turned into this Psycho guy.... so
I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 12:59

I watch every season and saw the season where he left Jenny and Deanna. And I have no hard feelings for him. I was shocked - I was for sure he'd choose Deanna but I kinda have more respect for him that he obviously knew he wasn't ready.

Why choose just to waste not only his time but the girls time for a relationship that he wasn't ready for?

I hope he has better luck this go. My favorite so far is Emily and the girl he gave the first impression rose to.

I was not happy to see him choose the vampire girl over the girl that kept getting bumped on time. What is that about other than he must know the rules about keeping the girl that will create drama and ratings. *rolling eyes*

Then I was irked to see he chose the girl in the green dress that said - can you handle this ass? I've been dumped before the size of my ass - I mean to me, that's just fishing for compliments and shows a lack in confidence?? I don't know but that is NOT the first thing I would do when you get minimal time to make an impression..
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 06:34

I dont mind him....Im a huge fan of the show! The vampire is a lil odd, I didnt like the rockette from the start and I was soo glad to see the drama leave this week.... I personally like Emily (blonde widow mom) but it looks like she has a hard time "opening" up to him.....
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 11:04

I love my reality TV!

I understand that it would have been wrong to pick either Jenni or DeAnna if his heart wasn't in the right place... but let's face it, I watch the show for the romance and happy ending and I have to admit, I was really disappointed at the end of that season.

I believe in second chances but I think Brad's could have come off camera. I'm quite sure there are a lot of smart and good looking single guys out there that are just as deserving of a spot on the show. But that's just my opinion! I'll still tune in and hope that he finally finds the love of his life!
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 21:52

I've been watching... I always say I'm not going to, but I always end up doing so!
I too like Emily, the girl who lost her husband in the plane accident.
There's also a girl that he had on one of the first one-on-on dates, but I forget her name now. She's from Philadelphia, so I'd like to see her make it to the "hometown dates".
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Fans... Join In   Bachelor Fans... Join In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Fans... Join In
Page 1 of 1