For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

new here and already am loving it!....

Go down 
+10
skippy
CarrieF.
*ANDREA*AMU*
jessiw
ellen s
Sheri Twing
ReneeLamb
Sherry C
Lori Ness
DonnaP
14 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

new here and already am loving it!.... Empty
PostSubject: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 09:57

just found this site and I really like it. Just wanted to say..."hey....."

a lil bit about me...very happily married mom of 5...! that range in ages from 10-17...! I am a TSS for Family Psych (theraputic staff support)...I work with children with behavioral problems due to such diagnoses as Aspergers, Autism, ADHD, Depression. We live about 45 min. north of Pittsburgh. I've been scrappin for about 14 years now. My passion is photography and I always have cameras on hand for everything....no matter what occasion...which sometimes irritates some of my kids. But I do have a couple "hams" that eat it up.

....you'll be seeing me around ...

.....Donna
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:09

Welcome, Donna! You will love it here! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 10:24

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 11:09

Hi Donna! Glad you found us - welcome welcome welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:20

Hi Donna! Welcome! You'll love it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 16:28

hi Donna!!!

love to seem some PA'ers Wink too bad we are so far apart Sad oh boy. You a football fan? I had a mini Steeler for hallween this year.

I use to do BSC and MT for three years and just quit this December.

I can't wait to see your hams lol!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 16:33

Hi Donna, Glad you are liking it here! It's so much fun with so many wonderful girls!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 17:18

wow, ellen, now way....a fellow PA-er and related occupations!....how cool is that. where in Pa are ya? .....ohhh and did someone say football? ......lets go STEELERS!
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 17:55

Hello, Donna! Welcome!
Ford City, eh? I used to drive past there quite a bit to visit my husband... then fiance, when he was going to school at Thiel College in Greenville, PA. I suppose you get to shop for scrappy stuff at the Scrapbook Super Station in Butler quite often then. I used to have to make a stop there every trip I made to see him, lol! Was always one of the best scrap stores in PA! Haven't been there in about 5 years though, so I miss it!

I used to live out in Altoona for many years so I got to Pittsburgh pretty often. I now live in another part of the state close to Selinsgrove... not to far from Ellen who already introduced herself... and Joyce, another member here who's vacationing in FL right now (where it's much warmer)!

Anyway... sorry to ramble, but we are glad you are making yourself home here at FTLOA! And yes, go STEELAHS!!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 19:10

Hi Donna!! Welcome!!

Your work sounds very rewarding and very tough at the same time!!
I totally hear ya about having the camera in hand all the time.... same here. My 2 grown boys get tired of me snapping pictures of them too Smile My new daughter in law is more tolerant ... and my younger nieces love it!

I look forward to seeing your work!
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 06:47

no way Andrea! thats crazy! yes I do go to the "Station" but not as much as I would like too! that store is awesome!

...and Thanks Carrie...the work is very rewarding and also challenging at the same time! ...I Love it!
Back to top Go down
skippy
Blank Canvas
skippy

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 07:36

Welcome from another newbie, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 20:18

Hi Donna- thanks for the warm welcome. And can I just say I was shocked to see that you have 5 kids. I was thinking you look about 22 or 23. Amazing and good for you!

love
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 22:03

ohhhmy...you're sweet!.... just to clarify, I did not give birth to all 5....I had 2, my Dh had 3....which makes 5! ....kinda like yours & mine ....and thats it, no "ours" ( I consider all 5 as mine)

I became a widow at 35 on Christmas Day 4 years ago when my husband was called up to heaven... and through the grace of God ...and I think from some help from my darling hubby Steve, I was introduced to Rick.....who's mother is best friends with my 1st M-I-L.....through a chain of events, Rick and I kept running into eachother.....and at a mutual friends wedding, it happened!....and we have not been apart since!....so long story short, thats my story!
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 23:49

DonnaP wrote:
ohhhmy...you're sweet!.... just to clarify, I did not give birth to all 5....I had 2, my Dh had 3....which makes 5! ....kinda like yours & mine ....and thats it, no "ours" ( I consider all 5 as mine)

I became a widow at 35 on Christmas Day 4 years ago when my husband was called up to heaven... and through the grace of God ...and I think from some help from my darling hubby Steve, I was introduced to Rick.....who's mother is best friends with my 1st M-I-L.....through a chain of events, Rick and I kept running into eachother.....and at a mutual friends wedding, it happened!....and we have not been apart since!....so long story short, thats my story!

Wow, Donna! I'm soo happy for you that you were able to find a special person to make your life complete again! Well... as complete as can be after suffering such a loss... if that makes any sense! That's so wonderful!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 10:44

Hello Donna and welcome.
I'm from PA as well. Kinda between Ellen and Andrea.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:20

Welcome Donna & Thank you for sharing your story with us !!!!

new here and already am loving it!.... 198327
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
kimbermcgray
Sketch Book
kimbermcgray

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 08:54

Welcome Donna! Sounds like you need to get together with a few of the PA girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimbermcgray.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new here and already am loving it!....   new here and already am loving it!.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new here and already am loving it!....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: