For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
American Idol Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
American Idol Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
American Idol Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
American Idol Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

American Idol

Go down 
+5
Sherry C
CKMommy
Norma Kennedy
DonnaP
Lori Ness
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 18:17

Anyone watching? What did you think of the new judges? I missed the first hour, I forgot the premiere was on last night. It seems like a whole different show without Simon!
Back to top Go down
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 18:30

Im not an "Idol" fan....I usually watch the audition episodes and l'll catch a few at the end to see who wins...maybe. however, I am a HUGE Steven Tyler fan so I do plan on watching this season so I can watch him.... I did miss the "sassy-ness" that none of them gave to those that deserved it...hopefully we'll see that come out in the rest of the season. ....but until that happens I will tune in to ooogle and drool over Steven Tyler. .....he is just yummmmy!
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 18:43

I watched it last night.....
First I have to say I am a HUGE fan of Simon's so going into it I was
concerned that it would not be as interesting as before.

I must say though that Steven Tyler won me over.
He is witty, charming and intelligent !!!!

I love that he is willing to be honest when necessary yet
kind when appropriate.

Jennifer to me took on the role of Paula.... the overly kind and annoying role :' )

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 18:54

Norma Kennedy wrote:

I watched it last night.....
First I have to say I am a HUGE fan of Simon's so going into it I was
concerned that it would not be as interesting as before.

I must say though that Steven Tyler won me over.
He is witty, charming and intelligent !!!!

I love that he is willing to be honest when necessary yet
kind when appropriate.

Jennifer to me took on the role of Paula.... the overly kind and annoying role :' )

lol

That's exactly how I felt about the show last night too. I know a lot of people didn't like Simon but I was a huge fan as well. I could take or leave Jennifer, she hasn't sold me yet. And Steven was fun and fresh. I'm so glad it's on again tonight!
Back to top Go down
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 19:15

I admit that I was a Simon fan too! He always said what others were thinking but were too chicken to say themselves... Smile

I did watch some of it last night...I'll watch again tonight. I'm not sure if I like the changes or not, hummmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 20:19

I kept saying I wouldn't watch it without Simon (LOVE him!) but I stumbled upon it and was pleasantly surprised. I thought JLO would be such a prima donna but she was actually very sweet and was soft hearted towards some of the hard luck contestants. I thought Steven Tyler was entertaining. So I guess I may have been sucked back into the Idol vortex; I can't help myself. lol

Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 21:15

Sherry C wrote:
I kept saying I wouldn't watch it without Simon (LOVE him!) but I stumbled upon it and was pleasantly surprised. I thought JLO would be such a prima donna but she was actually very sweet and was soft hearted towards some of the hard luck contestants. I thought Steven Tyler was entertaining. So I guess I may have been sucked back into the Idol vortex; I can't help myself. lol

The "Idol vortex"...I love it Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 01:47

I didn't watch..I forgot it was on! But it did record, so I guess I will go watch it. I'm a Simon fan too, and Kira was ok...so I'm not sure how I will like the new judges. I'll let you know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 10:33

I didn't even watch it last season but I decided last night to check it out and see for myself how the new judges worked out and I have to say I was very happy. The judges seem to be happy to be working together and more laid back with each other. Steven Tyler and Jennifer work well togther!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
llmancini
Sketch Book
llmancini

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 13:20

I agree with you all - I loved Simon - I thought he was the only one who spoke the truth every year and I was disappointed when I heard who the new judges would be cause lets face it they missed the mark or both Cara and Ellen last year!! I LOVE LOVE LOBE Ellen - but it was painful to see her as a judge!

So like all of you my expectations going in were very low...but I really like Steven Tyler - he's funny and you can just see that he loves music and it is a part of "him" As for JLo the verdicts still out on her - she is sweet but I hope she becomes more constructive instead of just sitting there....

Looks like they have "hooked" me for another season as well!!
Back to top Go down
http://lorimancini.typepad.com
kay_bear52
Blank Canvas
kay_bear52

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 08:40

I am loving the new judges. I laughed so hard last week, both nights. I think maybe this will be my favorite season
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckythackston.weebly.com
Sponsored content

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: