For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Sunday Afternoon...

Go down 
+6
Lori Ness
maddawg
leigh
Ashjoy
FarmDiva
llmancini
10 posters
AuthorMessage
llmancini
Sketch Book
llmancini

A Sunday Afternoon... Empty
PostSubject: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 13:22

How is everyone today??

I've been up - cleaned the house....am on my way now to Walmart to buy my youngest some snacks as he leaves tomorrow for Ottawa for a school trip for a few days. My oldest is studying for Exams..and Im waiting for my DH to come home from an Ice Fishing trip... he left on Thursday!

Pretty much a typical sunday for me....

I think in a bit I will do some scrapping...but I have no Mojo!!

How are you all doing???
Back to top Go down
http://lorimancini.typepad.com
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 14:49

Well we're one week closer to our kitchen being done. Just ordered the dining room chandelier (sounds fancy ... it's not) off of JC Penneys -- great deal. Today I'm going to clean out the coat closet, linen closet and finish up laundry. Hoping to get to the scrappy lounge. With the kitchen renovation, it has motivated me to really (I've been saying this for about 3 years) re-do my scrappy room.

My cowboy is out feeding & checking on cows all day, it is a little too cold for me outside, so I'll be inside until it is my turn to check on the cows here at home. Maybe I'll get to see a new calf born ... love that part.

Dinner has been quite a challenge not having a kitchen and not living in town, so I'll be grilling pork chops tonight.

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 15:28

My neck hurt last night and I just couldn't sleep, so I got up and cleaned my kitchen and did some laundry, then took a nap on the couch and feel a bit better. Other then that not much happening here today.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 16:27

We had church and Sunday school this morning.
Came home for lunch. Everyone is relaxing and watching Season 3 of Get Smart on DVD.
I want/need to unpack my scrappy stuff and put it all away. Then I want to finish three layouts that need journaling &/or stitching on them.
Nothing planned for tonight, which is totally fine with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 18:32

i've been laying around all day - just feeling tired and out of sorts. blech. couldn't get warm, now i'm too hot. i'm just not a happy camper today. wah wah wah... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 18:39

Yesterday we had a very long day at a basketball tournament so everyone is whipped. I taught Sunday School this morning and then came home and got my 3rd grader ready for a birthday party. Since the Packers are playing, I used that for an excuse to make some finger foods, my favorite cuisine... so we're grazing all afternoon! No school tomorrow so the kids can sleep in, that will be nice! Otherwise, just doing some laundry, dishes and planning a mini album.

Have a great week everyone!
Back to top Go down
llmancini
Sketch Book
llmancini

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 19:53

FarmDiva wrote:
Well we're one week closer to our kitchen being done. Just ordered the dining room chandelier (sounds fancy ... it's not) off of JC Penneys -- great deal. Today I'm going to clean out the coat closet, linen closet and finish up laundry. Hoping to get to the scrappy lounge. With the kitchen renovation, it has motivated me to really (I've been saying this for about 3 years) re-do my scrappy room.

My cowboy is out feeding & checking on cows all day, it is a little too cold for me outside, so I'll be inside until it is my turn to check on the cows here at home. Maybe I'll get to see a new calf born ... love that part.

Dinner has been quite a challenge not having a kitchen and not living in town, so I'll be grilling pork chops tonight.

Have a great day!

Suzy - whatcha doing to your kitchen?? I always have to ask this as this is mine and my DH business - we design and build custom kitchens so its always exciting to me to see what others do!!

I hope you enjoy you new space - Im sure it will be beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://lorimancini.typepad.com
lbpost
Blank Canvas
lbpost

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 20:11

I love having some relaxing time on a Sunday and scrapping is the best way to use it. We always go to church in the morning, just wouldn't be a complete Sunday without that. Today is just lazy and it is pretty warm here.
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 20:43

we went to a birthday party earlier and then came home and relaxed with the kids...some football, some fire building outside, and some tears from Lucas because we were burning the Christmas tree. I told him it was going to Christmas tree heaven and we'd see it again one day!!! Then he felt better about it and said "Bye Christmas Tree. I love you." He is such a sensitive little soul.
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Janedee
Easel
Janedee

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:27

DH has been off taking an avalanche safety course before he goes on a back country ski trip next week, so I've spent the weekend scrapping - three paper pages and one digi page so far.
Back to top Go down
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:38

just a nice lazy relaxing day here...ate a wonderful turkey dinner, I worked on some of my paperwork ....and now we are watching the STEELER game! wooopwooop
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:43

[/quote]Suzy - whatcha doing to your kitchen?? I always have to ask this as this is mine and my DH business - we design and build custom kitchens so its always exciting to me to see what others do!!

I hope you enjoy you new space - Im sure it will be beautiful![/quote]

A complete overall! I've a photo album on my FB page. I live in a farmhouse built in 1912 by my DH's granddad. The last renovation was in the late 50s/early 60s by his Mom.

At you on FB? If so friend me at Suzy LeFevre McNeilly. I've been putting pictures up as they go a long. Tonight I'm shopping for drawer/cabinet organization tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sunday Afternoon...   A Sunday Afternoon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sunday Afternoon...
Page 1 of 1