For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

It's that time of the month...

Go down 
+3
Sherry C
ReneeLamb
CKMommy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

It's that time of the month... Empty
PostSubject: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 10:43

not that time of the month Wink but it's grocery shopping time. I LOVED last month with all my grocery shopping done. We saved a lot of money and I only went to the groc store 3 times for a few fresh items! It's that time of the month... 917859

So, today I'm headed out for my mega grocery shopping trip.It's that time of the month... 180407 Wish me luck!

How are you doing with your meal planning/grocery shopping? It's that time of the month... 198327
Back to top Go down
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 10:59

That's awesome Becki! I wish I could get organized to do that. *Sigh*

I suck.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:00

Good for you, Becki, have fun!

I've decided as much as I love the concept of meal planning, it's just not my thing! lol
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:00

ReneeLamb wrote:
That's awesome Becki! I wish I could get organized to do that. *Sigh*

I suck.
lol!

I suck too. I didn't plan squat. Good luck, Becki!
Back to top Go down
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:11

I started planning meals when I quit my job and became a SAHM (that was 9 years ago). It's taken a lot trial and error. It hasn't been until the last few months that I've finally gotten into a system that works for our family.
Honestly, flylady has helped me to get things in order at home so I could focus on other things instead of cleaning, laundry, and dishes.
Back to top Go down
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 15:06

I used to do that...now we go every Sunday morning...I need to get back into the habit of planning out the month again...
Back to top Go down
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 17:29

i go when i need to mostly its because i ride my bike to the store. i don't like to just ride - i neeeeed a mission.
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 01:44

i've tried to do the pre planning system but it never worked well with how we eat around here. i go every 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the month...   It's that time of the month... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's that time of the month...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: