For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Weekend Plans

Go down 
+3
Sherry C
CarrieF.
ReneeDezember
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 19:45

What's are your plans for the remainder of the weekend?
It's COLD here and WINDY...which means I doubt I'll get a run it...I'd like to get started on a new quilt and register for an online class because my teaching cert. is quickly coming to its expiration date! YIKES
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 01:36

today was a great day ... even though part of it was getting groceries and cleaning the house, i did both of things with the help of hubby ... it was nice hanging out with him.

this evening was awesome ... spent the evening shopping with my mom and sister, then ate dinner with all the men, then back here for dessert and just hanging out talking together.

it was GREAT hearing my dad laugh and tell stories and enjoy his night out.

sunday will be church for us ... then home to veg out. i'll be scrapping in the afternoon/evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 09:59

Yesterday, I went to an all day crop and had such a great time! We used to have a wonderful lss, but sadly it closed. A friend hosted a crop to raise money for Haiti and I was able to reconnect with all the displaced scrappers.
Today, it's SS and then home to chill. I'm hoping to work on the last two weeks challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:18

Carrie that sounds like a "perfect evening"
Sherry...sadly our LSS stores have all closed too...sounds like you had a good time too!
We ended up going to several furniture stores...we have been looking for new furniture for awhile...we still haven't found exactly what we want...and I'm not settling...so we will keep looking until we find it.
Today...I think I will register for my Ed. class that I NEED...I also need to hit the grocery store...and probably try and do some cleaning up...it's supposed to be really windy! YUCK
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:26

Never had a lss, but I've been cyber cropping all weekend. Went to dinner last night and then visiting my parents. Not sure what we will do today.
DH traded one of our cars in yesterday for a smaller more gas efficient one for dd.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:28

...well I bet your dd loved that!!!
ohhh I think I really hate that it's already Sunday Sad Wish there was more to the weekend...so I could get more done...
Back to top Go down
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:21

it was beautiful here saturday and dh and i took a ride to pine island. it was fun. took the camera. snapped a couple of pix. april and i did a manic cyber s/b fest LATE last night at scrappin the moments.

i'll be recovering from that today. lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 16:50

My Saturday was spent finishing up a project and also babysitting my 2 month old niece which I just loved! The weather yesterday and today is beautiful! Spring like other that a quick rain this morning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 13:05

sounds like everyone had a great weekend!

We were busy again with soccer and then yesterday we took a family hike down the Natchez Trace for family day. It's been way too long since we've done that and it was wonderful!

So glad to have nicer weather so we can do things like that!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Weekend Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: