For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissyL
Sketch Book
ChrissyL

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Empty
PostSubject: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 10:18

I am very delighted to introduce to you our April Digital Guest Designer - I have long been a fan of this lady - I'm not sure how to describe her scrapbooking style - but to me...her layouts stand out in a crowd - her layouts are beautifully balanced - always focusing on the photographs, they are also sweet, simple, classic - yet very unique.

Please join me in welcoming Nicole LeBlanc to the For The Luv of Art team

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Nicole_LeBlanc_4x4-1

Nicole is a stay-at-home mom with two girls and a baby boy. She has been happily married to her husband since 1998. She is passionate about photography and preserving her family memories through digital scrap-booking. She started paper scrap-booking when her first child was born in 2002, but has gone strictly digital since October 2008. In her spare time she enjoys bikes rides with her family, volunteering at her girls' school and being crafty whenever she has a spare moment.

Here is Nicole's version of our April Digital Challenge - be sure to visit the gallery to see what products she has used.

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Headbanz

and here is a fun layout created by Nicole using the "Road to Bali" digital kit - available to everyone who completes the April Digital Challenge.

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc NicoleLeBlanc_RoadtoBali

We thought it would be fun to put a few questions to Nicole - and I know her answers, along with her layouts are going to inspire all our digi scrapbookers here at FTLOA.

Q1. What program do you use to create your layouts
Photoshop CS5

Q2. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started digi scrapping?
To use a program like Picassa or Bridge to organize my products and photos!

Q3. What camera do you use? - make & model?
Canon 20D - I've had it since the birth of my second daughter who was born in 2004!
It's been so good to me. I have to admit that I am ready for the new Canon though. My all time favorite
lens is my new 50mm fixed lens given to me by one of my online scrapping buddies
for an amazing price! I love taking close-ups and portraits and this lens is perfect for that!

Q4. What time of day is your "scrapping" time?
During my son's morning nap and also during his afternoon nap!
I don't know what I'll do when he goes down to one nap a day!

Q5. Who or what inspires you?
My photos inspire me! I love to find the perfect kit for the photos. Altering
my photos to match a kit is a also a fun challenge for me!

Q6. Do you have a "scrapping ritual"? eg. special snack food, listen to music etc
I always have a Diet Dr. Pepper in front of me. I scrap without music. I love the
peace and quiet.

Q7. Finish this sentence - "I couldn't scrap without......"
using shadows. I am obsessed with making them look just perfect and realistic.

Q8. If you could be transformed into a digital embellishment what would it be?
I think I would be kraft paper. It's classic and timeless to me :-) I just love the way the elements
look on it, especially when shadows are added!

Q9. What is your favourite colour?
I love blue-green! Such a happy color to me!

Q10. What did you enjoy most about this month's challenge at FTLOA?
I thought it was fun to mix different kits! I don't do that as much as I should.
I tend to stick with just one kit or one designer's product on a page. It's fun to mix it up sometimes!

.....be sure to be on the lookout for more of Nicole's gorgeous work in our gallery over the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://christinescreativecapers.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 12:58

LOVE LOVE LOVE NICOLE!!!!!!! She is sooooo TALENTED and such a WONDERFUL INSPIRATION!!!!!!! Not to mention... just the SWEETEST person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart U
Back to top Go down
miranda
Digital Designer
miranda

PostSubject: Re: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 16:05

Nicole you know I love your style and am a fan of your work, you inspire me so much and you have to give away your secrets about shadowing. I so love the shadows in your layouts!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.strawberryblond.web-log.nl
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

PostSubject: Re: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 16:26

Tried posting yesterday...

Hello Nicole, so great to have you as a guest designer. I love your layout, and commented right when I saw it. Love your Road to Bali layout too.

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 20:20

Welcome Nicole .... So nice to have you here !!!!

Your work is AMAZING !!!!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc   April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Guest Designer - Nicole LeBlanc
Page 1 of 1