For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge

Go down 
+2
rebeccak
CarrieF.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Empty
PostSubject: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 14:38

This week's challenge was inspired by an experience I had a few weeks ago when I was looking through old photos of my grandparents. There was a box of amazing photos of picnics, closeup shots of cousins, and fun everyday shots. The problem with this box of photos was that no one knew who 50% of the people in the photos were.

It made me sad ... all these amazing everyday life photos needed to belong to someone. Someone's granddaughter or great granddaughter needed to have these precious memories ... but we didn't know who the people in the picture were, so we don't know who to give the photos to. Big dilemia!

That's when I made a serious mental note to get my own childhood photos, my hubby's photos {and my parents childhood photos that I have} in some kind of order. I got busy, and so far I've put all my old photos in a photo album and all photos are labeled. If they stay in the photo album forever, and never get put on scrapbook pages, that'll be ok ... at least I know they are clearly labeled for my grandchildren, and great grandchildren to enjoy and claim as a part of their family history.

Sooooo..... back to this week's challenge. {sorry, i got on a roll for a minute there} Smile
This week's challenge is simple ... grab some of your favorite baby/childhood photos, and scrap them.

Using the delicious new Glitz line {found in our For the Luv of Art store}, I created this page using a couple baby pictures of myself.
4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge CarrieLynnforweb

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge CarrieLynncu1forweb

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge CarrieLynncu4forweb

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge CarrieLynncu2forweb

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge CarrieLynncu3forweb

I'm so excited to see what you gals create with your adorable childhood pics!!! I LOVE seeing old pictures!!
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
rebeccak
Creative Mess
rebeccak

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 16:44

gorgeous layout --and there's that punch! It looks fabulous with that Glitz paper. And what sweet baby pics....gotta see if I can dig some of mine up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
alligatorally
Digital Designer
alligatorally

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 08:51

what a super challenge, I love old photos!

your page is so pretty, the distressing is perfect- I may have to copy off of yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.makenziandmadilyn.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 09:18

Such a beautiful layout, Carrie! You rocked the punch!!

p.s. We share the same middle name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 18:24

Carrie that is absolutely gorgeous! I am loving that punch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:36

Great Challenge Carrie...that unch is AWESOME!!!
...and I must say you were an ADORABLE little one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge   4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4-6 Thursday Weekly Challenge
Page 1 of 1