For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 11:42

Monday evening, May 9th, we will be crowning one of YOU our FTLOA NSD Queen!
How do you get to be Queen you ask?

It's simple ... share the FTLOA love.
Invite a minimum of 5 new friends over to the site to experience all the fun we have over here. Smile
Tell your friends {our new friends} to sign in to the "Hello New Friends" thread in the Announcement Forum, and tell us you sent them.
Tell your friends to choose and complete JUST ONE of our 7 challenges throughout the day. {they have until 12noon on Monday 5/9 to complete that 1 challenge}

Monday afternoon I'll tally up the numbers.
Whoever invites the most friends who:
1) Signed in the "New Friends" thread and
2)completed 1 challenge by Monday 12noon, 5/9 and posts it in the appropriate challenge thread, will be crowned Queen.

And what are the perks of being FTLOA NSD Queen you ask?
Smile This is the fun part.
You, as Queen, will receive a $25 store gift card, $50 worth of newly released scrapbook project, AND the chance to host one of our Thursday Weekly Challenge in the month of June.

Smile Smile

Last edited by CarrieF. on May 7th 2011, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 11:47

Is there a crown involved here? LOL!
I still miss my crown!
Love
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 12:05

*ANDREA*AMU* wrote:
I still miss my crown!
Love

HEHEHE I was just thinking about that Andrea. I sorta go use to you wearing your Crown Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? 381

You betcha I will give the winner a Crown.

Carrie is there a minimum amount of friends they must sent to win? I think last time we did a minimum of 5 Friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 12:08

*ANDREA*AMU* wrote:
I still miss my crown!
Love

Still lovin' my Queen Andrea!!!! queen
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 12:13

Norma Kennedy wrote:
*ANDREA*AMU* wrote:
I still miss my crown!
Love

HEHEHE I was just thinking about that Andrea. I sorta go use to you wearing your Crown Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? 381

You betcha I will give the winner a Crown.

Carrie is there a minimum amount of friends they must sent to win? I think last time we did a minimum of 5 Friends.

yep, a minimum of 5 friends ... i'll go in and add that to the top.... thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 12:39

Oh this is just the most fun thing ever! QUEEN of FTLOA!!!! Anything for a crown! queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?   Would You Like to be our NSD Queen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would You Like to be our NSD Queen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Important Announcements & Shop Promos :: Important Announcements-
Jump to: