For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt

Go down 
+6
*ANDREA*AMU*
Norma Kennedy
alligatorally
ellen s
miranda
ChrissyL
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissyL
Sketch Book
ChrissyL

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Empty
PostSubject: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 08:06

I am very delighted to introduce to you our May Digital Guest Designer - this lady describes herself as "one happy mama" her gorgeous children feature in the layouts she is sharing with us this month... her layouts are clean, crisp, perfectly balanced with beautiful photos and heartfelt journalling.

Please join me in welcoming Kristina Proffitt to the For The Luv of Art team

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt KPROFFIT03

Here is Kristina's version of our May Digital Challenge - I LOVE what she has done with the "freebie" striped paper!

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Full_WEB

and here is a delightful layout Kristina created using "Hope for a Brighter Future" an exclusive fundraiser kit only available here at FTLOA.

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt You_WEB

Kristina also created these layouts using kits available in the FTLOA store - this one is "Whoo Me" by designer Norma Kennedy.

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Familytree_WEB

...this one is "Snuggle Time" designed by Dana Miron - how cute is this little boy!??!

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Jack_WEB

We asked Kristina a few questions so you can get to know the lady behind the layouts - and here are her answers.

Q1. What program do you use to create your layouts? Photoshop Elements 8.0

Q2. What is the one thing you wish you knew when you started digi scrapping? How easy it was!

Q3. What camera do you use? - make & model? Canon EOS Rebel T2i

Q4. What time of day is your "scrapping" time? It has been hard to squeeze any scrapping time in lately, but usually I have the most quiet time and “me” time at night.

Q5. Who or what inspires you? I love sketches, great blogs, sites like Pinterest, magazines and other scrapbookers’ work!

Q6. Do you have a "scrapping ritual"? eg. special snack food, listen to music etc Nope – no ritual although I do like a bit of background noise so I usually have on some of my favorite Christian music.

Q7. Finish this sentence - "I couldn't scrap without......" my photographs. LOVE pictures!

Q8. If you could be transformed into a digital embellishment what would it be? I’m going to have to say a quirky, fun FONT! I have a thing for fonts. I would say those are a digital embellishment! Ha! But if you don’t think so – I think a bright button! :-D

Q9. What is your favourite colour? A bright, happy blue!

To thank Kristina for sharing her talents with us this month could you please take a moment to visit http://www.caylinscure.com/
May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt CaylinsCure
help raise awareness - your support will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://christinescreativecapers.blogspot.com/
miranda
Digital Designer
miranda

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 08:14

Oh Wow Kristina, I love your layouts, such a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing that with us!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.strawberryblond.web-log.nl
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 08:36

These are so amazing!
Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
alligatorally
Digital Designer
alligatorally

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 09:04

hello and welcome!

btw my girls have that same pink shopping cart and it looks exactly like that... stuffed full with toys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.makenziandmadilyn.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 09:23

Kristina these are all AMAZING ....

You ROCK Girl !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 13:06

Welcome, Kristina!
Beautiful work!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
kristina
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 14:40

Thank you so much, everyone!
I had a great time and was so honored to be asked to be a part of the team this month! Thank you to Norma and Chris for being so wonderful to work with!

BIG hugs to you all!! :-D

Kristina
Back to top Go down
lorikeet

lorikeet

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 16:04

Beautiful layouts Kristina. Your family is lovely - and Jack: what a smile! Totally agree with you about fonts! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 11:55

Wonderful layouts! So glad your here this month with us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
Theresa Hernandez
Sketch Book
Theresa Hernandez

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 17:43

Welcome!! I LOVE your layouts. So cute, bright, clean, and fun! Just my style.
Back to top Go down
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 13:25

Oh Kristina...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your LOs! They are all so amazing and so full of inspiration...they make me want to make a digital page RIGHT NOW! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt   May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Guest Designer - Kristina Proffitt
Page 1 of 1