For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good Morning!

Go down 
+2
ReneeDezember
ellen s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 08:54

What a gorgeous, gorgeous morning! I was out watering some plants and soaking it all in.

I am already working. I love that I am having two productive mornings in a row (i never do, LOL!)

Have a great day! Good Morning! 185593
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:04

Good Morning Ellen! It's cloudy here and looks like it could rain at any minute...once the kids get on the bus this morning...I will go for a run and then my plan is to sit down and make a few cards Smile
Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:21

Good morning! It's going to be a hot one here today so I'm taking the kids to the pool.

Renee, Your day sounds great, enjoy! My kids have been out of school since May 23rd so we're full swing in summer mode.

Ellen, Congrats on your productivity! I could use a dose of that!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:24

Sherry...we still have a week of school left Smile

...it doesn't even feel like summer vacation is around the corner...the weather has been awful...cold and rainy Sad I hope we start to warm up soon! Our neighborhood pool opens this weekend and my rule is 80* or no swimming...it better warm up quick or the kids are really going to be mad! lol
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:26

ReneeDezember wrote:

...it doesn't even feel like summer vacation is around the corner...the weather has been awful...cold and rainy Sad I hope we start to warm up soon! Our neighborhood pool opens this weekend and my rule is 80* or no swimming...it better warm up quick or the kids are really going to be mad! lol

It's been in the upper 90's here with high humidity... crazy hot for this early in the season! Wishing you a nice warm up!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:27

Sherry C wrote:
ReneeDezember wrote:

It's been in the upper 90's here with high humidity... crazy hot for this early in the season! Wishing you a nice warm up!

Thank you...we'd even take some of your humidity Smile Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
Janedee
Easel
Janedee

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:50

Good morning all. We're staying at my SIL's cottage while doing some renovations on ours. We had one lovely hot day this week but yesterday was super windy and cool. This morning I have the electric heater on in here! Ugh!
Back to top Go down
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 11:00

Janedee wrote:
Good morning all. We're staying at my SIL's cottage while doing some renovations on ours. We had one lovely hot day this week but yesterday was super windy and cool. This morning I have the electric heater on in here! Ugh!

oh staying in a cottage sounds heavenly...regardless if its cold Smile ENJOY
Back to top Go down
rebeccak
Creative Mess
rebeccak

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 18:25

It is HOT today. At least 100. We went to the gym this morning and I've been trying to get some stuff done, but the kids are whiny and crabby. This is going to be one long summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
ReneeDezember
Creative Mess
ReneeDezember

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 18:33

100...wow...it's 60* here and WINDY...it feels like April weather...I am about to finish up 4 cards that I needed to make for the 5th grade teachers for tomorrow...using some super cute stuff from the FTLOA store...I will share soon Smile
Back to top Go down
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 00:58

It got up to 90 here, but SUPER windy-lots of fires to the south of us right now, so very hazy and dusty.

Crazy day. Husband is sick and is NOT a good patient-I will leave it at that! Feeling very stressed today. Hope tomorrow is better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: