For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the Bachelorette

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 10:48

Is anyone watching this season?

I have to admit I typically don't watch the Bachelorette as it's just not as interesting to me as the Bachelor but since I've had more couch time than usual - I am sucked in.

I am seriously not liking Ashley for some reason. She is a very odd person and this whole Bentley thing is just ridiculous.

My favorite guys so far is Ryan, JP and Lucas. I like them. Heart U

Ames kills me with how dorky and awkward he is!!!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 10:59

I have been watching bits and pieces...

It's sickening to watch this Bentley guy.... He is disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!

The way he has humiliated her and laughs about making her cry.
Just makes me so sad but I agree she is a bit odd !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 11:45

I know right NOrma? I wish that they would have shown her the tapes of him mocking her like that. What a tool he is! And then last night they flew him all the way to Hong Kong to just have him reject her for a SECOND time. What a joke. I was so angry! And anyone who would fall for his BS is just naive. He is playa with a capital P.

She lacks some serious confidence and I think that's what bugs me the most. And I had to laugh at one of the questions she asked JP last night. She asked him when the last time he cried was. LMAO .....what kind of question is that to a GUY? I turned to my husband and he was just like...WTH? I don't know. It all just seems awkward and weird.
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 12:30

Lol! She seriously is a dumb@&&! The way she carries on about Bentley... like they had some long history of a relationship together makes me gag! Never saw sucha drama queen! Yes, Bentley is a flippin' dog if there ever was one, that's for sure. I do feel bad about all the crap he said about her, but I'm so over hearing about Bentley and his open dot, dot, dot...

And did you all see previews for upcoming weeks? The finale doesn't look real promising at all.

Ohh and Renee, you don't like Ames??? Aww, he's one of my favorites... I think he's sweet and charming in a Harry Connick Jr. sort of way!! He really seems like a gentleman to me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 12:53

i am irritated just reading this, LOL

i get so mad at those shows i can't watch them anymore. well, brian doesn't let me b/.c i yell at the TV

she was on REgis and Kelly, I think and she was a total goof.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 13:28

Andrea - I totally agree! Bentley is a D-O-G. Only there for publicity and free trips. And she is just gullible enough to fall for it all. What a joke.

I like Ames, just not sure he bats 100% for the team he claims to be playing for...if you KWIM. He's very sweet but he's just so awkward. I mean that elevator scene last night made me so uncomfortable to watch. He looks like he would be a HORRIBLE kisser! Poor guy. Maybe he's just too nice and shy and that's why he comes off so strange to me. My DH actually said he looks like the unfortunate half of Brendan Fraiser. LMAO

And Ashley ....geez I don't even know where to start with her. She's just a trainwreck.

And Ellen, be glad you don't because it really is a time suck but I'm a glutten for the horrendous events that seem to unfold each week.
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 18:05

I don't watch The Bachelorette....never have. I just can't hardly take it. All those ladies lined up all trying for the same man...something about it just irks me! But that's just my opinion! LOL I know a lot of friends that love it. Maybe I'm missing out and just haven't given it a chance!

Maybe just because I"m not a big tv person anyway.....not really hooked to any shows, except American Idol. And I was just about to drop that one until they came out with the new panel this year.

Who knows, maybe I'll tune in just so I can see what y'all are talking about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

the Bachelorette Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Bachelorette   the Bachelorette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Bachelorette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: