For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!

Go down 
+2
Sherry C
Sheri Twing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 12:20

Yay! I am so happy that I actually completed the "Week In the Life" process! Especially considering I didn't decide to do it until last Sunday night, the day before!

I actually made it, have photos and documentation from every day last week. I have always wanted to participate but just never made it. I really believe the only reason why was my choice to use my camera phone. I always have it with me and it was so much more convenient.

I have ordered my pics from Postal Pix and now I just have to put it all together! Woohoo!

How did everyone else do that participated? I'd love to hear your process and how it went for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 12:23

Congrats!! I want to see your finished project!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 17:58

Whew...I'm *almost* done. I'm still writing a few things from Sunday and i wanted to snap a couple of photos that I didn't get done last week.

It was a lot more work than I thought. I can't wait to get it all put together though!
Back to top Go down
Melonie
Creative Mess
Melonie

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 18:10

That's awesome! You will love your album once it is done. I participated a few years ago and still love flipping through mine. I just don't have the time in the summer. Cannot wait to see yours!!
Back to top Go down
creativelyme
Easel
creativelyme

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 09:55

I have to admit, I had never heard of this before.. gasp! But I just came from visiting your blog Sheri, and I loved this idea! It was so fun to read about your week and see your pics. Such a FUN idea!
Back to top Go down
http://sprinklingartfreckles.blogspot.ca/
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 10:41

Congrats, girls! You'll LOVE this album! I did this with Ali E. at a CKU Masters a few years back. It took us working the entire three days to get it done, but it's such a treasure!! It's one of my favorite albums of all times. I can't wait to see your finished albums!
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!   Week In The Life ~ DONE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week In The Life ~ DONE!!!
Page 1 of 1