For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how was your weekend???

Go down 
+3
Janedee
Sheri Twing
ellen s
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

how was your weekend??? Empty
PostSubject: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 10:56

It was crazy here.

Wedding Saturday all day then we drove to Philly yesterday for the Phillies game and to see brian's aunt and uncle.

We are driving home this morning. Bleh Feels like we are always driving somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:17

I had a good weekend! Saturday morning went shopping with my daughter, which we haven't done in a while! We had so much fun. Then had lunch together along with my mom, did a bit more shopping. Then came home and did a bit of scrapbooking....
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Janedee
Easel
Janedee

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 12:47

We went to the cabin, but ended up working all weekend on tiling the kitchen backsplash! Looks good though!
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 13:35

Saturday I went to an all day crop and had so much fun. I created 4 great layouts but best of all I got to hang out with friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I am so looking foward to the next one.

Sunday we went to the lake and the weather was so Beautiful ,not to hot to just sit on the boat and relax. Then ate dinner at my FILS as usual.

All in all this was a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 15:28

We had a good weekend, baby sat Saturday and Sunday. Went to a carnival. Not much else.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 18:56

We had a nice and relaxing weekend, great weather too. Friday night we rented Rio and the kids enjoyed that. Saturday Todd was at a coworkers house for the NFL Fantasy Football draft so the kids and I went to McDonald's for dinner, I love it when I don't have to cook! Yesterday we stained our porch so that's a good job done. We're going to put a second coat on the floor tonight. Looks fabulous. I just got done vacuuming the cushions on the chairs and spritzing a little Febreeze so they smell good. Now if the bugs would go away, we could sit outside and admire our hard work!

Have a great week, everyone!
Back to top Go down
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 20:43

had a pretty good weekend. girlio had swim lessons Friday night, and Build and Grow at Lowe's Saturday morning (you get to build a project for free with an adult's help.) I got a few errands done, and made my first ring out of a ring blank and acrylic flower-so cool! Sunday we went to church, and I worked in the afternoon/evening. so, not TOO much going on, which is nice!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how was your weekend???   how was your weekend??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how was your weekend???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: