For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............

Go down 
+7
simplyamom3
Ashjoy
Sheri Twing
CKMommy
Sherry C
alligatorally
ellen s
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Empty
PostSubject: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 14:10

Tons of time for the Daily Challenges!

Don't forget. Norma is offering a discount to the store!!! JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW CHA RELEASES arriving daily. Just sayin' Wink
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
alligatorally
Digital Designer
alligatorally

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 19:09

well I have to make time in my life for more scrapbooking because I didn't make one single card yet!!!

omg.

and there are all these awesome challenges... I'm just basically a loser when it comes to cards.

so yes.
let us do some scrapbook challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.makenziandmadilyn.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 23:06

I had to recuperate from CAP first! lol! With so many fun challenges, it shouldn't be hard to get the scrappy mojo running!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 23:15

Yup, i'm ready. I really want to get another layout or 2 done before school starts again...which is one week from today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 00:17

Well Becki at the rate you're going on these challenges, I'm sure that won't be a problem for you! Loving all your inspiration on the board!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 10:38

I loved the card challenges, just didn't keep up with them as much as I thought I would. I did happen to make a mini album and 2 batches of peach jelly and do a major alteration on a pair of jeans if that counts for anything.

Thanks ladies for the fun and inspiration!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 10:49

Sheri Twing wrote:
Well Becki at the rate you're going on these challenges, I'm sure that won't be a problem for you! Loving all your inspiration on the board!
Thanks Sheri! I've so enjoyed the time I've spent at my craft desk lately. I home school one of my kids, babysit my sisters kids, and have a toddler of my own to chase, so when school is in session I have a hard time finding the time to scrap. I've worked really hard on making a schedule and getting organized so our school year will go smoothly and more crafting time will come my way Wink
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:04

I am planning on doing some but I have to find my scrap table after card-a-palooza and my floor that matter. I am going to get started cleaning then have some fun messing it up again.
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 11:43

Yes! I would love to get some more challenges done. It felt so good to get all those cards made and a little "canvas" was a good starting place after a long hiatus! Although the housework took a back burner so I better get caught up on that first! Get the kiddos off to school too!

Thanks again for Fun-Palooza!
Back to top Go down
creativelyme
Easel
creativelyme

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 14:14

The daily challenges here are awesome! I love knowing there is so much inspiration right at my fingertips here!
Back to top Go down
http://sprinklingartfreckles.blogspot.ca/
Melonie
Creative Mess
Melonie

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2011, 20:38

Off to check them out!!
Back to top Go down
rebeccak
Creative Mess
rebeccak

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 12:45

I too have some clean up to do Smile then I will definitely be checking out the challenges!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............   Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now that Card-a-Palooza is over............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Everything Scrapbooking :: Everything Scrapbooking-
Jump to: