For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rainy days and Mondays...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Rainy days and Mondays... Empty
PostSubject: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 09:28

are making me happy today! lol We are finally getting some much needed rain! I don't even care that it's a complete washout for the holiday; I think it will be a great day to scrap!

Happy Labor Day, everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 11:04

Rain sounds wonderful Sherry! Enjoy your day to scrap!W

The kiddos and hubby are going fishing today so I'm going to stay home and get some things done around the house....boring Wink
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 11:28

CKMommy wrote:
Rain sounds wonderful Sherry! Enjoy your day to scrap!W

The kiddos and hubby are going fishing today so I'm going to stay home and get some things done around the house....boring Wink

Enjoy your empty house! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 12:02

Oh Sherry, I'm with you! Today's rain and overcast sky makes me happy! I think I'm just so ready for fall that it makes me feel like it's here! Yay!

Becki, hurry and do the boring stuff....then you can SCRAP while they're gone! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 12:03

Sheri Twing wrote:
Oh Sherry, I'm with you! Today's rain and overcast sky makes me happy! I think I'm just so ready for fall that it makes me feel like it's here! Yay!

Becki, hurry and do the boring stuff....then you can SCRAP while they're gone! LOL

I'm hurrying Rainy days and Mondays... 74843
Back to top Go down
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 14:45

I'm loving it, too! So cozy, and the cool temperatures are fab! I do hope everyone is safe, though. We were just about to go across town to meet someone, and they called to cancel because of so many road closures and cars under water. Be careful, all of you GA/TN/AL girls!!
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Melonie
Creative Mess
Melonie

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 20:14

We're getting a bunch of rain today too.
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 03:58

Oh today was wonderful! I am loving the overcast and rainy skies ... such a relief for a change. We're getting the rain from Lee and I'm enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 03:58

Oh Tracy, I just read your post! I must be under a rock! I hadn't heard that. I guess I should listen to the news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days and Mondays...   Rainy days and Mondays... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy days and Mondays...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: