For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Let's Laugh Today

Go down 
+4
CKMommy
BethieJ
Sherry C
Norma Kennedy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 10:26

Join me in sharing some laughs:

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus.She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested. ... ... ... ... The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself. ... ... The man replied, 'Well your Honor, it was like this: when the lady got on the bus,I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said,'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, 'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself. But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident!' .... I just lost it

A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise. After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the pastor's family expanded; so would his paycheck....After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the pastor's expanding salary....A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the pastor's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost....After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke, "Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us."...Silence fell over the congregation. In the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her frail voice, "Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers."
The entire congregation said, "Amen.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 10:36

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
BethieJ
Blank Canvas
BethieJ

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 12:36

lol! Those were FUNNY!!
Back to top Go down
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 14:05

lol! Tooo FUNNY! Thanks for sharing Norma! lol!
Back to top Go down
rebeccak
Creative Mess
rebeccak

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 15:11

lololol

i am horrible at telling jokes so I'll just laugh at all yours Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 01:05

Funny, Norma!! I'm terrible at telling jokes and will leave that to you, but I'll share my stupid story of the week with you, for a laugh. I recently bought hot rollers to start using. (Yes, a blast from the past!) I used them a few days ago and as I rolled the piece of hair immediately beside my ear, I kind of mentally reminded myself that this always burned my ear, but to expect it, tolerate it, etc... So, I had finished rolling that piece of hair and the pain on my ear was getting unbearable -- it was killing my ear! I unrolled it hurriedly, only to discover I had pinched my ear in the clip! I was like "What a moron...!" I still laugh at it and think it was truly one of my stupidest moments ever! It kind of reminded me of Lisa Bearnson's story about one of her most embarrassing moments: she burned herself while ironing a shirt that she was actually wearing at the time! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 12:28

love lol! Too funny! I love jokes but I can never remember them! Thanks for sharing yours!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 13:37

Tracy F. wrote:
Funny, Norma!! I'm terrible at telling jokes and will leave that to you, but I'll share my stupid story of the week with you, for a laugh. I recently bought hot rollers to start using. (Yes, a blast from the past!) I used them a few days ago and as I rolled the piece of hair immediately beside my ear, I kind of mentally reminded myself that this always burned my ear, but to expect it, tolerate it, etc... So, I had finished rolling that piece of hair and the pain on my ear was getting unbearable -- it was killing my ear! I unrolled it hurriedly, only to discover I had pinched my ear in the clip! I was like "What a moron...!" I still laugh at it and think it was truly one of my stupidest moments ever! It kind of reminded me of Lisa Bearnson's story about one of her most embarrassing moments: she burned herself while ironing a shirt that she was actually wearing at the time! Embarassed

Let's Laugh Today 839670 that is the kind of moment I would actually look around to see if any one is there to witness it. bbwwaaahhhhaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 16:36

Ouch, do you still use hot rollers?

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Let's Laugh Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Laugh Today   Let's Laugh Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Laugh Today
Page 1 of 1