For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A super excited Hello....from OHIO!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Empty
PostSubject: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 21:09

Hello to all!
My name is Sherrie Suttles and as of 1/22/2012 I am the new owner of For The Luv of Art!
I can not begin to tell you how excited I am get to know each and everyone of you and get this forum active again. Norma and I are planning on having a meet-n-greet of sorts very soon and we are hoping many of you will be able to participate. This will be a great time for you all to learn whatever you want to know about me and we can discuss any ideas you all have for the forum. I also want to hear what your suggestions are for product! I am in the process of placing orders to build the store back up and would love to hear if there is anything specific you all are wanting me to carry.

But for now I will give you a brief bio so we can start to get to know each other.
I am married to my best friend in whole wide world, Brian. I have two wonderful stepkids, Kaitlynn is 21 and Matthew is 18. We also have two dogs, Reba and Max. By day I am a Health, Safety and Enviornmentalist for a world wide company and by night I am a crafter. I also enjoy reading, running (not at the same time), hunting, and watching football! I have been scrapbooking for almost 12 years. Not really sure if I have a defined scrap style. I have really been streching my wings lately and trying all sorts of new techniques. Right now I am really into distressing, inking, sewing, and bling. If you want to see some of my work be sure to check out my blog.

Well, that is a good start. But I am pretty much an open book so if you have any questions ask away!
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 22:17

Hello and welcome, Sherrie! I'm very excited to see what you have planned - wishing you success as you begin this new venture.

Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 00:47

Hello, Sherrie! Nice to meet you Smile

I'm Andrea and I've been around here since the very beginning!

Must admit that I am kinda sad to hear that Norma has passed on the reigns to FTLOA,
but I know she's a smart and talented gal who has this site's best interest at heart, and
I also know she must think very highly of you to take care of something that's been so important to her.

I too will look forward to all things new for one of my favorite places!
Welcome to the FTLOA family!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 10:51

Hi Sherrie! Nice to meet you! I love FTLOA and while I'm sad to see Norma move on, I know that things do change! With that, I'm exctied to see what you have in store for FTLOA. I've always said this was the best community to be a part of! I just love the people here!

Will definitely be checking back to see what's going on!
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 13:19

Hi Sherrie! Looking forward to getting to know you! Excited about the changes...Can't wait to hear more! Welcome!! Smile

PS - Norma, sending big hugs your way! I know transitional times can be exciting AND bittersweet... A super excited Hello....from OHIO! 198327
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A super excited Hello....from OHIO!   A super excited Hello....from OHIO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A super excited Hello....from OHIO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: