For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OMG Its been forever!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Sheri Twing
simplyamom3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

OMG Its been forever!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 12:09

Thought I would re-intoduce myself since its been forever!

I am Jennifer! I was here when FTLOA started and hung around for awhile, but then I dropped off tha face of the earth. Those of you that know me Know I was going through some hard times, the biggest being I had lost my mother, losing my mother changed me in ways I didn't know possible, so since I have been gone I have really been working on me and doing the whole soul searching thing, but pretty much I was putting myself back together again.

I have missed being here, and I have still been scrapbooking, Scrapbooking actually helped me a lot.

So now I am going to check things out and see what's been happening!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 12:35

Jennifer!!!! It's so good to see you back! I'm glad to hear things are getting better for you. Lots of new stuff getting ready to happen so please hang around and get to know everyone. We've got some new people that have signed up on the board recently too!

Welcome back!
OMG Its been forever!!!!! 198327
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 15:59

Hi Jenifer! Nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 23:22

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

how are you???? miss chattin' with ya. Hope you get to scrapping again, soon. I love seeing you work and can tell how much it helps you. Heart U OMG Its been forever!!!!! 185593
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 14:28

Hello and welcome back! I am so glad you have found your way back here.
I am sorry things had been rough for you but really glad that they are getting better. Losing someone close is always very hard. I have heard many people say scrapbooking helped them. So glad it was able to for you as well.

A few things have changed and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to post them or you can pm me too.

Can't wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
LauraC
Blank Canvas
LauraC

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 10:01

Nice to see you here too Jennifer. I am sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG Its been forever!!!!!   OMG Its been forever!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG Its been forever!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: