For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

It's MONDAY......

Go down 
+2
SherrieS
Elisha Pharr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 12:07

and boy does it feel like a Monday around here!! I could've stayed in bed a little longer this morning! Did you all have a good weekend?? What do you have planned for today?

My weekend was wonderful! I spent most of Saturday working in the yard. Then, Saturday night, we had friends over for dinner and a movie.
Sunday, we had a very moving Easter Service. We go to church in Hackleburg, Al. which was pretty much blown off the map April 27th by an F5 tornado. Our last service in the sanctuary was Easter Sunday last year. Our church was destroyed. Yesterday, we got to have our first service back in the sanctuary for Easter. We all all so excited!!! We had an egg hunt after, then we had dinner at my house with my family and Jason's.
Today, it's back to work. I think all our babies are tired, too, cause everyone is grumpy!! Sad I'm working on a few scrappy projects today. Tonight, I'll be shuttling GMan to Karate and Carley to dance. That's pretty much it for me today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 14:13

It was back to work for me today!! Could have used a few more days off for sure.
Husband and I were very productive this weekend. Got a ton of work done around the yard, got the pool hooked up and started getting it ready to use, started a pile for a garage/yard sale and got caught up on some scrappy projects. We did a big family Easter at Brian's parents house last weekend so that way our kids could be there with us and not have to rush off to their mom's. Kind of different not actually having it on Easter, but it worked out good cause usually everyone is rushing from house to house. It was nice not having to worry about time for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 14:44

hubby came home Friday evening, Saturday we took the kids to the Easter event on base, Sunday we went to church, and had an Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard, along with a few presents for the kids to open-fun weekend!

today I am working on getting the house back in order, have some reading to catch up on for a book group I am in that is meeting tonight, and am trying to get the explosion of papers around here under control!

am also going to visit a friend in the hospital tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 19:11

We had today off from school- last day of spring break.
Tomorrow we are back to regularly scheduled programing.
I got some dt work done today. I have a bunch of photo editing to do.
and tomorrow I need to clean the house with everyone gone!
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
creativelyme
Easel
creativelyme

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 20:59

We had an amazing weekend. It's MONDAY...... 180407 A beautiful Easter celebration with family on Sunday, and a bit of shopping today with my mom and the kids. I have to admit though, I am exhausted!!

Glad to hear you all had a great weekend too!
Back to top Go down
http://sprinklingartfreckles.blogspot.ca/
meesh
Blank Canvas
meesh

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 22:52

We had some fun Easter activities all weekend and church and dinner at my parents house last night. Today is back to regularly scheduled programming with soccer and piano tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's MONDAY...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's MONDAY......   It's MONDAY...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's MONDAY......
Page 1 of 1