For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Empty
PostSubject: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2012, 10:13

We love it here at FTLOA! Invite a friend to become a registered user. Once they register, list their name in this post. Worth 2 points.

Last edited by SherrieS on May 10th 2012, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
kzfoug
Blank Canvas
kzfoug

PostSubject: Re: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 15:13

I got my friend Susan Stringfellow to sign up!!!
Sstring
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 19:44

Kristin!

Hey!! How are you??? You are looking fab-u-lous!

And yeah for Susan! It's been forever since I chatted with you guys!!! Hope to see you guys around more. Sherrie has been doing some great things!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
kzfoug
Blank Canvas
kzfoug

PostSubject: Re: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 22:54

ellen s wrote:
Kristin!

Hey!! How are you??? You are looking fab-u-lous!

And yeah for Susan! It's been forever since I chatted with you guys!!! Hope to see you guys around more. Sherrie has been doing some great things!
Doing great ...not working nights anymore and not going to be on the PTO either to spend more time with the kids and have more scrap time... I need to be creative ..I have just been tooo busy ...the kits here look amazing ...i am going to have to buy one ..or tow ...do not tell my husband!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

PostSubject: Re: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 10:44

Welcome, Kristin! It's nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends!   2 p.m. Mini Game #3-Sharing with Friends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Contest ! :: Contest !-
Jump to: