For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wednesday, May 25th - To Do

Go down 
+6
itsjustlisa
Elisa K
Ashjoy
Stacey
Garsy
Julie Ann
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 13:28

What are you working on today?

<a href=\'ht

I've been surfing online. I must grocery shop or else starve! LOL
I have a bit more cleaning too as my parents are coming to visit until Sunday.
(Why is there always cleaning to do?) LOL

And I must try to get some scrappy assignments work in too!

What about you? anyone getting outside to enjoy the weather?
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 14:36

took kids to early play practice and to school this morning.

Stopped by the grocery store.

Came home to the dogs for a walk.

Relaxed and watched a movie with my husband.

Baked 2 pans of brownies for tonight's receptions after the 5th graders play.

Off to school for a couple of hours now.

Then leaving again by 5:15 or so to get the kiddo to school in time for make-up and costumes.

The play is at 6:30.

Then home for Criminal Minds!
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Blank Canvas
Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 14:40

Enjoying my last quiet day alone. Today is the kids last day of school so starting tomorrow the choas of summer break begins hehe.

Tonight I'll be prepping for a class I'm teaching tomorrow at my LSS.
Back to top Go down
http://stace-piecesofme.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 14:56

I cleaned just a little cause AndreaA is coming over to scrap tomorrow.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to crop my pages so they look perfect. As a matter of fact just came on here to ask that very question.

Then really need to do something constructive. I'm a bit stressed over dh's job right now.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Elisa K
Sketch Book
Elisa K

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 15:21

Today I am decorating the house with handmade b-day decor.... hehe Today is hubby's b-day. I am wondering if I can get him to wear this b-day boy hat I made. LOL

I already did laundry, changed linens, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, started dinner in the crock pot, made a yummy chocolate cake by scratch (his grandmas recipe) Now I have to make a few cards, clean my scrap room a bit, run to the grocery store, blog and make a chocolate ganache and some fixings to go with bbq. lol

I'm already ready for a nap. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
itsjustlisa
Sketch Book
itsjustlisa

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 15:55

doing some laundry today and ironing at some point. i've been spray painting a chair but got too hot (man, it's hot outside here). and now i just had a snack and am watching Days of Our Lives - quality tv, right?

i wanted to go to the grocery store and target, but i haven't gotten everything else done - it'll probably wait until tomorrow now.

i have a job interview at 2 tomorrow for a part time job in an eye drs office - hoping i get it - we need the money since i haven't been able to find a full time position in my field!
Back to top Go down
http://wellhownice.blogspot.com
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 16:06

Done:
-picked up the house (mostly after the MEN in my household)
-did dishes
-swept the floors
-cleaned the litter box
-oh, ate breakfast LOL!

Need to do:
-(2) layouts for deadlines
-altered project
-photo completed items
-bookstore shopping (*swoon* my favorite thing to do other than scrappy shopping)
-a few groceries
-lunch
-dinner
-two loads of laundry
-fold and put away said launry

Wow! And I thought I had done a lot....pfft, still so much to do LOL! I think I will do the fun items first Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
Marcee
Blank Canvas
Marcee

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 16:08

Wow, you girls are SO busy! I almost feel like I should be doing more Shocked

I've got major cleaning to do today. I have been procrastinating (one of my many specialties) and DH is coming home from TX tmw affraid

I only need to run one quick errand and that's it.

Maybe I'll craft today, if I can get of this funk I put myself in Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://blahblah-marcee.blogspot.com/
Marcee
Blank Canvas
Marcee

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 16:09

Brianne N. wrote:
Done:
-picked up the house (mostly after the MEN in my household)
-did dishes
-swept the floors
-cleaned the litter box
-oh, ate breakfast LOL!

Need to do:
-(2) layouts for deadlines
-altered project
-photo completed items
-bookstore shopping (*swoon* my favorite thing to do other than scrappy shopping)
-a few groceries
-lunch
-dinner
-two loads of laundry
-fold and put away said launry

Wow! And I thought I had done a lot....pfft, still so much to do LOL! I think I will do the fun items first Smile

Can I take a nap now! You are crazy busy and have accomplished so much! It's noon here and I haven't done a thing Sad

The book store is my FAVORITE place to go too!
Back to top Go down
http://blahblah-marcee.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 18:24

Garsy! Cool wow....how do you get it all done? I am so craving brownies now!

bounce Stacey, what are you teaching? Can you share a peek?

Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_winkAshjoy - jealous that AndreaA is coming over! I wanna play too!!!

:<a href=htt Elisa - my DH's bday is Friday! Smile Let's see the hat! chocolate cake by scratch? you are brave! I am not that good.

sunny Lisa- good luck with your job interview tomorrow!!!! knock their socks off! Wink

study Brianne - oh! bookstore shopping, that's dangerous for me! I can't stop until I have an armful of books! LOL

Cool Marcee -
Marcee wrote:
Wow, you girls are SO busy! I almost feel like I should be doing more Shocked
I know right? I feel that way too!
I just read on a blog about this site called
mytomato.com and the pomadoro technique. I think i'm going to try it for time management!
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 18:37

Work

Grocery Store

Home -- hubby is at the Livestock sale, so unless it is raining when I get off I plan to work in the garden and then head on in and scrapbook.

Have a private yoga student tomorrow so also need to plan her workout as she has back issues.
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 20:01

i worked at our family business today. i'm covering for our office manager who is on vacation the rest of the week.

tonight i'm scrapping and working out.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 22:06

Quote :
Garsy! Cool wow....how do you get it all done? I am so craving brownies now!

I don't. My house is living proof that 4 very active kids and 2 hyper dogs live here. The laundry is piling up and my kitchen looks like a tornado hit!

And none of it will get touched til tomorrow afternoon! I work all day tomorrow at the school taking down sets and putting away costumes and all of that fun funky stuff.

So I don't get everything done. Just the stuff I want to do mostly! Very Happy

And recently it has become painfully obvious to me that I haven't done much scrapbooking. That is depressing.

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, May 25th - To Do   Wednesday, May 25th - To Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, May 25th - To Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: