For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....

Go down 
+9
Julie Ann
Stacey
Shawnaw
jessiw
Sherry C
*ANDREA*AMU*
Garsy
danielle wycough
Elisa K
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisa K
Sketch Book
Elisa K

Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Empty
PostSubject: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 05:17

It's 1 am... woot woot. I'm a night owl and thought I would start a thread for today... hehe

So what's everyone doing today???

Hubby and I have a lunch date while the kids are still in school here... (they don't get out till June 18th.. hehe) Then some last minute shopping for hubby as he is leaving on Saturday for 2 weeks. Then post office run, drop some class projects off at my local sbs. Oh and I have to get some grocery shopping done. My 8 year old will go into a fit without his after school cut up oranges waiting for him in the fridge... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 07:37

I could not be any happier that it is Friday Smile Only one more to go until the kids are out for the summer!

I have to go this morning and have the 20+ stitches taken out of my arm, and get a cast put on. I am a little nervous about the stitches coming out. When I first broke it, and they put the first plate in, I had 15 stitches and almost passed out. I am a wimp. Just happy to be this far out of the surgery.

Garrett and Shelby have a field day at their school today. So, after the doctor we are going to go watch our babes run, jump, and play. It's supposed to be 94 degrees today.

Tonight we have a baseball game. I enjoy watching them so much.

I hope and pray everyone has a Fantastic Friday whatever you are doing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeonelayoutatatime.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 08:20

I'm home today. I HOPE to attack the laundry monster and win! And for his twin in my kitchen - well he's going down!

I'll take the dogs for a walk this morning after the kiddo gets on the bus. The older two are already gone and the 5th grader is on his 5th grade camping trip, due to be back sometime this afternoon.

Then HOPEFULLY I'll get a little creative time in.

Oh and then I'll head over to my husbands work and pick up one of the many cases of Nestle Drumsticks that the company is just giving away to their employees because something was slightly off with the mix of flavors. We'll supply dessert for the cookout this weekend!

Danielle - My brother's name is Garrett - but 40 years ago it wasn't quite as popular as it is now!

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 08:36

Garsy- my husband chose his name because of Pat Garrett. Plus, his middle name is Wayne. He tells me it's because my dads middle name is Wayne...but I know it's after John Wayne Smile In fact, all 3 of our boys are named after John Wayne!
You are a busy woman today! Y'all enjoy those Drumsticks!!! Skinny Cow makes some (not as high in calories or fat), but nothing like the real deal.

Elisa- what does your husband do? I ask because mine is gone 2-3 weeks at a time. He works in the oil field.
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 08:59

Elisa, How cute that your son likes his cut up oranges for an after school snack! That's awesome!

Sorry to hear about having to get stitches out and a cast put on, Danielle! Ouchie!! Hope it's painless for ya! (And on a side note... congrats to you for making the Top Twenty over at PC Gallery Idol)! Smile

And yummy to the Nestle Drumsticks, Garsy!

As for my Friday... well, there's always a mound or 2 of laundry to tackle, so I will no doubt be putting a dent in all that! I am getting ready to work out on my XL-Glider for a bit and then I'm thinking about later hitting up a few Friday Yard-Sales. I also need to go to Kohl's today and look for me some new shorts and capris!

Enjoy the day... and the Holiday weekend, everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:02

I must get off this computer & do a super speedy clean up of my house. My niece is coming to stay the night on her way to Destin. I'm hoping to have a little time in my scrap room before she gets here.

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!

Danielle, Good luck today with your arm!
Elisa, Enjoy your lunch date! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:03

I'm probably going to be running some errands today..maybe ride somewhere with my mom....not too much on the agenda!!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:08

danielle wycough wrote:
Skinny Cow makes some (not as high in calories or fat), but nothing like the real deal.

Skinny Cow, Nestle Drumsticks, (anything Nestle actually)Haggen Daz, Edy's and Dryer's are ALL made by the same company. And the great benefit to having a hubby that works for them is that we can get A LOT of things at cost! The list of everything we can get at cost is 20 pages long!!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:10

Garsy wrote:
danielle wycough wrote:
Skinny Cow makes some (not as high in calories or fat), but nothing like the real deal.

Skinny Cow, Nestle Drumsticks, (anything Nestle actually)Haggen Daz, Edy's and Dryer's are ALL made by the same company. And the great benefit to having a hubby that works for them is that we can get A LOT of things at cost! The list of everything we can get at cost is 20 pages long!!

Garsy

Lucky you!!!! Is it too early for ice cream? After reading your list, I suddenly developed an urge to check out the freezer. Maybe I'll just dump my coffee over some! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 09:24

Doing some errands this morning. Finishing putting together some kits too..I crop every Friday night at the lss. Other than that nothing really.
Back to top Go down
Stacey
Blank Canvas
Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:31

Elisa have fun on your date!

Danielle all I have to say is OUCH! I'm such a big baby with that kind of stuff too!

Now you guys have me hungry for icecream and it's 9:30 in the morning lol.

I've got a busy day to today. My parents are flying in tomorrow for the week to visit.. I'm so excited! Haven't seen them since December Sad So with that being said I need to get lots of groceries and make this house sparkling all while entertaining the kids.. wish me luck lol
Back to top Go down
http://stace-piecesofme.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 10:45

My Dad is making us sausage and eggs right now! He's going to go golfing, my Mom and I are going to go to the neighborhood garage sale, and my husband is going to do some errands.

My Mom and I are then going to make my husband's birthday cake and lasagna for tonight.

Have a good Friday and Saturday if I don't make it back online tomorrow while my parents are in town!!!!

:<a href=htt
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 11:30

Julie Ann wrote:
My Dad is making us sausage and eggs right now! He's going to go golfing, my Mom and I are going to go to the neighborhood garage sale, and my husband is going to do some errands.

My Mom and I are then going to make my husband's birthday cake and lasagna for tonight.

Have a good Friday and Saturday if I don't make it back online tomorrow while my parents are in town!!!!

:<a href=htt

Having breakfast made for you and Garage shopping...sounds like a start to a perfect day !

I have a Senior Photo shoot I am leaving to in half an hour, than grocery shopping, than I am cooking for a Church Dinner...it's fajita night at Church
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Elisa K
Sketch Book
Elisa K

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 16:20

danielle wycough wrote:

Elisa- what does your husband do? I ask because mine is gone 2-3 weeks at a time. He works in the oil field.

Danielle. He is in the Navy attached to a squadron which likes to go to different places to do training stuff... So yeah he will be spending 2 weeks in VEGAS.... LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 16:59

Oh Elisa - That sounds rough lol

Garsy - I didn't know that they were all made by the same people. Ice cream is my weakness Smile

Norma - Yum. Fajitas! I love when our church has meals. I just enjoy the fellowship so much.

Julie Ann , Stacey, and Sherry- Y'all enjoy visiting with your family. I feel so blessed that my parents are only a mile up the road.

Shawna - Hope you have a great time at the crop Smile

Andrea - Girl, I love going to yard sales. In fact we have a huge swap meet each month in my town. Usually there are over 100,000 people who come in for it. If you ever want to come.....

Shawna, and Jessi - Hoping y'all ran all of your errands.

Thank y'all for the well wishes today! I ended up only having 18 stitches, and it wasn't too bad. Plus, now I have a black cast. My kids said it was awesome, cool, and needed to be decorated lol Getting ready for another baseball game.
Back to top Go down
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 17:13

danielle wycough wrote:

Thank y'all for the well wishes today! I ended up only having 18 stitches, and it wasn't too bad. Plus, now I have a black cast. My kids said it was awesome, cool, and needed to be decorated lol Getting ready for another baseball game.

Get you some brightly colored markers and stickers and let the kids decorate!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Marcee
Blank Canvas
Marcee

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 20:36

DH flew in last night and we went out with friends. We relaxed a bit this morning and then all of us loaded up and met a friend for lunch. DS got some new LEGOS so I have been helping him put the set together-over 500 pieces! But I LOVE doing it:)

DH will be meeting some buddies tonite and the kids and I will browse around the bookstore. I LOVE the bookstore:)
Back to top Go down
http://blahblah-marcee.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 20:53

i'm unwinding from a long week of covering for the office manager at our family business. i cover for her when she's on vacation. everytime i work for her i get a whole new appreciation for all she does.

danielle, oh my! how did you break your arm? by now your stitches are out ... how did it go? you poor thing!

garsy, i had forgotten that your hubby works at edy's. my girlfriend's hubby works there .. and i think one of her sons works there too....'Study' is the last name.

Sherry, aren't nieces the best? i love spending time with all my different from both sides of the family. they're so special to me. we took my 13 year old niece on vacation with us last year. it was great!

Andrea, oh my goodness ... i saw 3 or 4 yard sales on my lunch hour that i was dyin' to go to! i'm hoping they're still open tomorrow ... just from driving past them i saw some old jars and bowls that i'd love to have for my scrapbook room! did you find any treasures?

shawna, stacey and julie ann .... your family time sounds awesome! hoping to have alot of that this weekend too!

norma, congrats on the photo shoot! sounds fun!!! Smile

marcee ... my boys and i use to always make big {and small} leggos together. it was one of those things that they both fondly remember now. it's cool to hear them {now 23 and 20} talk about how "me and mom" made leggos as little boys.

i'm scrapping soon and watching Wife Swap. heehee
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 21:48

CarrieF. wrote:
i'm unwinding from a long week of covering for the office manager at our family business. i cover for her when she's on vacation. everytime i work for her i get a whole new appreciation for all she does.

garsy, i had forgotten that your hubby works at edy's. my girlfriend's hubby works there .. and i think one of her sons works there too....'Study' is the last name.

i'm scrapping soon and watching Wife Swap. heehee

Carrie - I don't know that I ever told you that he works there. He just started in March, so just over 2 months now! Part of the recent hiring they just did! It was a serious blessing as he only had 3 weeks of unemployment left! He'd been out of work for nearly a year!

He just came off a 12 hour shift and is seriously exhausted. But he's got the next three days off! Not planned - that's just how his schedule worked out!

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
itsjustlisa
Sketch Book
itsjustlisa

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 23:29

geez - y'all made me tired just reading all the stuff y'all had to do!

I ran errands - walmart, another walmart, lunch at chick fil a, the mall where we did build-a-bear, the lego store, sears and crazy 8, then the library, then target. shew! i'm tired

we had a b'day party tonight and now we're home chilling!! finally!!
Back to top Go down
http://wellhownice.blogspot.com
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 00:35

Carrie - We were pinning cows on horses and the rein broke on my horse. My husband says I just fell!!! I broke the radius in two and then shattered it and broke the ulna head. Honestly, I feel very fortunate. If I had to break any bone in my body, this was probably the best. I have still been able to do most of the same things, take care of my family. It could have been a leg or my back. In the scheme of life, it's only an inconvenience Smile

The Lego Store and Build A Bear!!!! That sounds like a Great time! I actually miss my little ones wanting to go.

Marcee - I am so happy for you that he got to come home this weekend. Enjoy your time with him Smile I know you will be glad to get to Texas so y'all can be together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....   Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wooohooooo It's FRIDAY....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: