For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do I hate more than just about anything???

Go down 
+8
maddawg
katie
CarrieF.
singingsquirrel
Rebecca S.
Lousyananut
ellen s
jessiw
12 posters
AuthorMessage
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

What do I hate more than just about anything??? Empty
PostSubject: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:18

If you guessed going to the Dentist, you would be right!! I am about to head out to a Dentist appt. Thank God it's only a cleaning. Then hopefully, it's back here to relax before Anthony goes back to work Tomorrow. I just haven't felt at my best this past week, and my body feels tired. I hope to have some lazy snuggle time with the kids!!

Anyone have big plans today?
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 12:26

i have been putting that trip off for soooooooooo long...i don't mind it so that is what is weird, LOL!

lazy snuggle time is my FAVE!

hope it goes well for you!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Lousyananut
Sketch Book
Lousyananut

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 13:02

yep so there with ya...finally had all my wisdom teeth pulled recently...3 at one time ..and one AWAKE when i was preggers. thank goodness it came right out within a minute he had it out. so yeah..dentist aren't the most fav peeps of mines!
Back to top Go down
http://whatsinalousyananut.blogspot.com
Rebecca S.
Creative Mess
Rebecca S.

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 13:13

I know how you feel..I need to get a cap on a tooth.But keep putting it off..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebeccaj72.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 13:33

well, it went fine, but yeah he's wanting me to get my wisdom teeth out...ugggh.
at least i didn't have any cavities this time!!
Back to top Go down
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 21:21

I worked in a dental office for 2 years. For some reason, they do not bother me near as much as hospitals and doctor's offices. UGH!
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 23:03

singingsquirrel wrote:
I worked in a dental office for 2 years. For some reason, they do not bother me near as much as hospitals and doctor's offices. UGH!

That's funny cuz I'm the opposite. Doctors don't really bother me. I worked in a pharmacy for about six years!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 04:29

oooh, I hear ya on the dentist issue ... i get crazy nervous when i have to go!!!

i did go to the doc today .. for this crud i've got ... turned out to be start of an ear infection, sinus infection and to top it off gallbladder issues that i got some pain meds for.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
katie
Easel
katie

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 06:24

Oh Carrie hope you get better soon.

Snuggle time is the best, I only wish there was more free, family time. Life just gets in the way all the time.

I really need to go to the Dentist, I've been putting it off but not because I'm nervous, there's always something else that crops up! The thing I hate the most which will probably make you all gasp***hair dressers**!!! I hate it, I don't find it a pleasurable experience at all! Hence the long hair! Once a year for me, 2 if it's essential!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.am-i-a-dreamer.blogspot.com
Lousyananut
Sketch Book
Lousyananut

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 11:01

CarrieF. wrote:
oooh, I hear ya on the dentist issue ... i get crazy nervous when i have to go!!!

i did go to the doc today .. for this crud i've got ... turned out to be start of an ear infection, sinus infection and to top it off gallbladder issues that i got some pain meds for.

girl, i'm going to tell you from my own personal experience...get that sucker aka gallbladder OUT. if they haven't already, get an ultrasound if it's only ONE, seriously, it's not worth the pain you're gonna endure (i never even had the chance to take pain meds) i started having attacks after my first kiddo when he was around 4months old..that lasted on and off for about a yr. (i was in denial..lol) The last one sent me packing to the doctors...they did an u/s, (had a sack full of stones...could see them clearly on the u/s) i consulted with a surgeon, and within a week it was gone.

Jessie...girl, get em out!!! lol. mines got worse within the course of the 4yrs i was preggers :O...i guess cause of hormones. but yeah, if they get infected, the pain is up there with labor. not fun! stepping off my soap box now! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 11:02

snuggling. yesssss..

i'm not crazy about either but i just get'r done. and then its over til next time. lol!!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 11:55

I know!! i hear if they start giving you pain it is awful!! I probably will go ahead and do it sometime very soon!

Carrie, I hope you get to feeling better! I have heard gall bladder issues are painful. Some people have asked me if I've gotten mine checked with all the stomach issues I have been having, but mine hasn't been really painful...more like just heavy feeling in my upper abdomen! So, I don't know...still don't know what's really wrong with me, but I wish it would go away. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and then sometimes I get sick feeling and could care less about eating or when I do eat it makes me feel sick. I am doing much better now than at the beginning of the year, but I still have episodes.
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:25

ellen s wrote:
i have been putting that trip off for soooooooooo long..!

Me too!

Good luck Jessi!!!
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:26

jessiw wrote:
well, it went fine, but yeah he's wanting me to get my wisdom teeth out...ugggh.
at least i didn't have any cavities this time!!

Congrats~!!!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:27

CarrieF. wrote:

Oh man. Sad That sucks. Sending you healing vibes.
What do I hate more than just about anything??? 198327

And some hugs!
What do I hate more than just about anything??? 185593

I hope you are up to feeling back to 100% soon.
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 17:19

jessiw wrote:
I know!! i hear if they start giving you pain it is awful!! I probably will go ahead and do it sometime very soon!

Carrie, I hope you get to feeling better! I have heard gall bladder issues are painful. Some people have asked me if I've gotten mine checked with all the stomach issues I have been having, but mine hasn't been really painful...more like just heavy feeling in my upper abdomen! So, I don't know...still don't know what's really wrong with me, but I wish it would go away. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and then sometimes I get sick feeling and could care less about eating or when I do eat it makes me feel sick. I am doing much better now than at the beginning of the year, but I still have episodes.

You can't stand to lose any weight, you're such a skinny mini! What do I hate more than just about anything??? 185593
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 17:21

CarrieF. wrote:

Oh, Carrie, ouch! I hope your meds kick in quickly and you start to feel like your spunky self again! Sending cyber chicken soup your way!
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 17:53

I am so with you! I would rather see my GYN in public then my dentist. Seriously, he sticks his fingers in my mouth, makes me make all kinds of distorted faces, I'm drooling and lord knows what else!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 18:36

FarmDiva wrote:
I am so with you! I would rather see my GYN in public then my dentist. Seriously, he sticks his fingers in my mouth, makes me make all kinds of distorted faces, I'm drooling and lord knows what else!

For some reason this is making me crack up right now!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 19:07

FarmDiva wrote:

Smile heehee!! I love you Suzy!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 19:08

Lousyananut wrote:
CarrieF. wrote:

girl, i'm going to tell you from my own personal experience...get that sucker aka gallbladder OUT. if they haven't already, get an ultrasound if it's only ONE, seriously, it's not worth the pain you're gonna endure (i never even had the chance to take pain meds) i started having attacks after my first kiddo when he was around 4months old..that lasted on and off for about a yr. (i was in denial..lol) The last one sent me packing to the doctors...they did an u/s, (had a sack full of stones...could see them clearly on the u/s) i consulted with a surgeon, and within a week it was gone.

Jessie...girl, get em out!!! lol. mines got worse within the course of the 4yrs i was preggers :O...i guess cause of hormones. but yeah, if they get infected, the pain is up there with labor. not fun! stepping off my soap box now! Very Happy

I had a gallbladder ultrasound last February but it showed nothing .. doc said back then it was probably the beginning of stones and it might not have showed up. Scheduled for another ultrasound early December.
Back to top Go down
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 23:28

Jessi, I also suffer from dentist-phobia, and I too went to the dentist yesterday! I hate, hate, hate going there! Mine was just for a cleaning, too, and thank the Lord they didn't find any cavities. A few years ago when I had to have a root canal and a crown put on, I almost died! (Seriously, finally had to have good drugs when they were doing the root canal!) I can't even stand the sound of the dentist -- the drilling sound gives me goosebumps! Well, here's to us, Jess -- we don't have to go back for 6 months! (or if you're like me, longer... I put it off as long as I can!)
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Lousyananut
Sketch Book
Lousyananut

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 11:16

yeah jessi, it wouldnt hurt to get it checked out..because thats where my pain used to be...and each episode gets even worse than the last. certain foods trigger it as well. for me it was beef or greasy foods. its a very painful thing to go through...seriously.

Carrie, i hope they find nothing and all is good girl!!! could be an issue of a stone stuck in that tube between the liver and gallbladder...but they can do blood work to see if your levels are good! gl!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 11:45

Lousyananut wrote:
yeah jessi, it wouldnt hurt to get it checked out..because thats where my pain used to be...and each episode gets even worse than the last. certain foods trigger it as well. for me it was beef or greasy foods. its a very painful thing to go through...seriously.

Carrie, i hope they find nothing and all is good girl!!! could be an issue of a stone stuck in that tube between the liver and gallbladder...but they can do blood work to see if your levels are good! gl!

thanks..I think when I go back to the dr for it I will mention to them to check my gallbladder first!! It has been worse when I eat really greasy stuff...I have completely cut out any fast food...I just don't eat it and mt dews seem to make it worse so I've stopped drinking soft drinks for the most part...i'll have one every once in a while! And they wonder why I have lost 17 pounds...you cut out that crap and of course you will!! Sometimes I swear I could do a better job at finding out what is wrong with me than the doctors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I hate more than just about anything???   What do I hate more than just about anything??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I hate more than just about anything???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For The Luv of Art :: Day to Day Chit Chat :: Day to Day Chit Chat-
Jump to: