For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

need help with the Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisA

ChrisA

need help with the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 09:13

I am new to this great site, but I just cannot figure out how to upload photos to the Gallery - I can get into the Gallery to look at the inspiring layouts and projects, but I can't seem to find any place or command to upload mine. Please help!
Back to top Go down
http://chrisaiton.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 10:12

Hi and Welcome to For The Luv of Art !

Make sure that you are registered at the gallery.
Unfortunately it takes a separate registration than the forum.

When you are a registered member and logged in you will than see
a link on the top right that will allow you to upload.

Looking forward to your gallery contributions !!!!
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask away !

Warmly, Norma
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 22:50

For the life of me I couldn't figure the gallery out and thought maybe I needed a different login, but i second guessed myself and said no way! So glad you have this question area because now i know i'm not crazy...or maybe i am??? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 23:00

Kim Strother wrote:
For the life of me I couldn't figure the gallery out and thought maybe I needed a different login, but i second guessed myself and said no way! So glad you have this question area because now i know i'm not crazy...or maybe i am??? lol!

"crazy is as crazy does" ha

Yeah I wish I could change them to one login but unfortunately the store, forum & gallery
all need a separate registration .

lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 23:18

Thank you Norma for the quick response. So I uploaded a layout, but now I see a question mark in the gallery instead of my layout., but if I click on it the layout is there. Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:06

Kim Strother wrote:
Thank you Norma for the quick response. So I uploaded a layout, but now I see a question mark in the gallery instead of my layout., but if I click on it the layout is there. Did I do something wrong?

Nope, that's one of the issues I am trying to get resolved....... soon.

It will show up when I reset the permissions, which I try to do every day.

For some reason occasionally it will do this and I can quite figure out why
so I am trying to find someone who know how to work with Photo Post to
fix this issue.

Off to reset the permissions so you can see the thumb nail..... so sorry !!!!!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 15:25

Thank you Norma! I just thought it was me, so I didn't post anymore layouts. Now I can upload more!
Back to top Go down
Renee
Blank Canvas
Renee

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to the gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 16:59

Thanks so much, ladies for you help with this. Now, I am going to try and upload a card. Here goes need help with the Gallery 198327
Back to top Go down
Renee
Blank Canvas
Renee

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 12:46

Thanks, again, ladies! It worked! I have uploaded several more since then. Thanks, too, for your sweet comments!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with the Gallery   need help with the Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with the Gallery
Page 1 of 1