For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Weekend scrappy plans

Go down 
+6
Ashjoy
DonnaP
Janedee
Lori Ness
Sheri Twing
leigh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

Weekend scrappy plans Empty
PostSubject: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 13:44

Do you have any?

I do! Very Happy
I'm attending a 12 hour crop tomorrow with some friends. I'm totally looking forward to it!
I'll be packing up tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 14:07

Oh how I'd love to go to a crop! I haven't been to one in so long! Have a great time!

I'm planning to do some projects this weekend...hopefully I'll get everything done I have planned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 15:36

I committed myself to making something to auction off at a local benefit for a 9 year old with cancer. So I need to get working on that, I'll either make a mini album or some card sets. I also said I'd bake some stuff so I want to make some cute tags with Norma's last kit since I haven't gotten to play with that yet. But... my oldest has an all day basketball tournament tomorrow so not much time there. After I help at Sunday School I can maybe work a little during the Packer game on Sunday. I still have to shuffle a few kids here and there but I'm hoping to carve some time out to get creative, it's been too long! Monday the kids are off school so that probably won't work either! ::sigh::

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Janedee
Easel
Janedee

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 17:13

I have the house to myself during the day this weekend. DH is off doing avalanch preparedness training all day Sat and Sun so I'm planning on fixing more photos from our trip and getting my 52 week pages finished.
Back to top Go down
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 17:45

wow, a crop sounds awesome. I have not been to one in so long! I have some layouts to finish and there are some pics I need to develop. I am hoping to scrap as much as I can over the weekend but due to the fact that we will have a house full of kids and the STEELER Game to watch Sunday night, not real sure when that will be possible...
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 18:08

I started a page yesterday that I have to finish. But other then that i's all about Westers for me until after next month.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 19:26

Well, seeing as it is brutally cold here... I plan to not leave my house very much at all this weekend! I am going to stay warm and scrappy!! lol! I'll for sure be watching that Steelers game with ya on Sunday, Donna!! Wink

Have fun at the crop, Leigh... hope you get lots done!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 21:35

I have been re arranging my scrap room today and I am hoping that it works better for me. The way I had it i was having to get up every 2 seconds and now everything will be a arms reach away. So I wll be playing in there this weekend to see if my new system works.
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 22:30

I'd love to be at a crop! But I do plan on scrapping...hope to get a few pages done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 22:35

ohh I soo need to re-arrange my scrap area! I need to toss out some old stuff I dont use anymore and I also need to do some organizing too!
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 23:02

I'm putting off packing up my stuff for tomorrow. Not sure why-- it's just my least favourite part of cropping. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
rebeccak
Creative Mess
rebeccak

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 23:23

I am going to a class at my LSS with me best scrappy friend. HAvent seen her since before the holidays so I am excited. Have some other things to do this weekend, but we'll be watching the Steelers too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend scrappy plans   Weekend scrappy plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend scrappy plans
Page 1 of 1