For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

share some of your rules of scrapping

Go down 
+19
Sherry C
Lori Ness
alligatorally
Lousyananut
BethM
jessiw
leigh
Tracy F.
FarmDiva
skippy
*ANDREA*AMU*
simplyamom3
llmancini
Ashjoy
Kim Strother
Janedee
maddawg
Sheri Twing
DonnaP
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 20:23

alligatorally wrote:
my only rule is ...

CLEAN up after any sort of crafting episode!

no kidding. i wish some elves would live here and do it for me, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
LisaDay
Easel
LisaDay

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 10:10

Wow, that's a pretty impressive list of rules everyone! I don't think I really have any rules. Except maybe that my work space has to be clean before I start anything. It's not always clean when I finish but it has to be clean before i start again. Or I lose everything and spend more time looking for things than creating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lisaday.typepad.com
BethM
Sketch Book
BethM

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 15:19

I am a stander too, but because it's easier to get around for me. My tables are taller work station tables & I have a swivel barstool to use, but I also have carpet & for me to try to move the seat away from the table is sort of a pain, not to mention that underneath my tables I have the stackable plastic drawers filling them in, so there's no room for my legs to go under the table, which makes me sit further away from the table.

Boy, that was quite a lengthy explanation of why I stand to scrap! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://kabamfamily.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 17:38

no rules for me ... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 20:45

Lori Ness wrote:
I'm a stander too! I like a bird's eye view!

Me, too! I have an antique hutch that stores my 'treasures' and it is the perfect height to scrap. I have a picture of my so very unorganized scrappy lounge in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 22:28

Lori Ness wrote:
I know, I know! I love to scrap on my kitchen island the most. I want to put a counter in my scraproom, that would be perfect!

I use my kitchen counter too! Perfect height and it allows me to be close to the family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
LisaDay
Easel
LisaDay

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 17:29

Lori Ness wrote:
I know, I know! I love to scrap on my kitchen island the most. I want to put a counter in my scraproom, that would be perfect!

I did!! My husband found some cabinets and built me a countertop for my room. I love it! I have a bar stool to sit at if I want but I mostly stand. I highly recommend it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lisaday.typepad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share some of your rules of scrapping   share some of your rules of scrapping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

share some of your rules of scrapping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2