For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is the top 3 things that keep you from...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Empty
PostSubject: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 16:56

What is the top 3 things that keep you from trying a digital layout OR using a digital item and printing it and using it on your layoutss?

Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
miranda
Digital Designer
miranda

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 07:50

I do digital, just digital. The reason I stopped paper is the mess and how long it took me to finish a project, LOL. Also I was not able to do it in our living room. I love all the hybrid projects I see and have found myself a nice one to try out. So who knows, maybe I am gonna fall in love with hybrid, LOL.

Love this question!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.strawberryblond.web-log.nl
LisaDay
Easel
LisaDay

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 09:42

I have no problem with using digital items that i print out on my layouts. BUT, I don't think I'll ever switch to 100% digital pages. I love the process of playing with the actual papers and supplies. It's what makes me happy. I sit in front of a computer doing design work all day. Pushing actual paper and glue around is my way to relax and connect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lisaday.typepad.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 10:17

I have tried a few digital layouts and printing digi embellies but it's just not my thing. I do, however, enjoy making digi photo books for gifts.

I suppose my top three reasons would be...

1. I have sooo much stuff already that is seems crazy to print more.
2. I love the variety of textures I can get on projects from traditional scrappy supplies.
3. When I'm creating, I don't want to stop to go work on my computer.

For me, I guess I'm just a traditional scrapper, plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Ksimmonds
Digital Designer
Ksimmonds

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 14:06

I have never printed a 12 x 12 layout I have done, I just post them and save them.

I have TONS of paper, but don't have lots of time and when I work with it I start thinking what if I find something that goes better, or how sad I love this embellishment and its going to be gone lol!

So I get all stunned like a deer. Doing digital gets me creatively moving.

I did do a fun project using 4 x 6 size and printed many for my MIL and my mom and it is fantastic for those little 4 x 6 cute clip mini purses.

I am just wondering if we look at digital hybrid more like a day in the week where we may cook alot and freeze for the week or etc.

Would it make digi easier if we took an hour or so and pulled out the digi things, sized them and printed them and then put them in the paper area for use during our week or month?

Almost sounds more doable right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittershineandbling.blogspot.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 12:34

What a GREAT question!! I thought that I would NEVER go digital... then one day a friend introduced me to it... I have been all digital ever since!! Although, I do still LOVE the feel of playing with paper and embellishments!!! At the moment... things around the house are so very busy that digital is a fun, quick, clean way for me to scrap... get that moment down!! I think that after my son goes off to college... I will pull out all of my MANY supplies and play with my scissors and glue again!! But I know I will NEVER give up digital!! I LOVE IT SO and all that it allows you to do!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2011, 14:22

I have a printer, but prefer hybrid.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the top 3 things that keep you from...   What is the top 3 things that keep you from... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the top 3 things that keep you from...
Page 1 of 1