For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WHAT A WEEK-END

Go down 
+5
ellen s
singingsquirrel
tinkiesue
Ashjoy
kimk66
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kimk66
Easel
kimk66

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 20:07

Mine was great!!! how about yours???
I had my son's grad. party what a job but it was GREAT! It started to rain in the morn. then cleared up to about 90 but the night was nice and chilling. we even started a fire. I have to say the candy table was a hit!! The kids (well now they are adults) loved it even the older adults got caught dipping their hands in the jars. I had 7 big jars and only had to bring 1/2 full one home yah!! we will be eating pasta and itailian beef for 2 weeks but thats o.k. it means no cooking for me.
What did you do this week-end?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimharter.typepad.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 20:15

We did the same thing! LOL We had graduation Friday night. Our dd had a lovely gradution. I cried like a baby. And she was one of only 6 who received scholarships. She is getting $24,000. over 4 years. We are so proud of her. We had a little rain but it didnt' dampen the party. Food was great, and we will be eating left overs a few days as well. And we played pong and had a blast! Today we cleaned up and layed on the couch all afternoon. We are exhausted!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 20:22

Congrats to the grads and the grads' parents! You must be very proud!! It's such a milestone in their lives Smile

we were gone all day yesterday...saw my kiddos and my parents and today I'm scrapping a bit and just chillin' (much needed, btw) Smile

Sue
Back to top Go down
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 20:47

This has been an unintentionally busy weekend. I wasn't planning on it being that way, but there it is. Yesterday, DH and I went to the grand opening a new somewhat LSS since I knew the two wonderful ladies opening it and I wanted to show support. Then I stopped by another LSS in the area which I had never been to and wanted to say hi to the lovely ladies there. Then I babysat two sweet kidlets until late last night.

Today we went to the post office and to some shopping. Now we are home and waiting for me to finish our super easy and super cool dinner of salads. It is almost 95 degrees outside, so we both wanted something light. I hope to get into the scraproom tonight since I have accumulated a bunch of new product that I would like to assimilate into my stash.

Congratulations to the graduates and to their families!!!
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 20:47

joyce that is so awesome!

sounds like a great weekend and congrats to the grads

today was rough..we drove back from my parents, unpacked, grabbed some chinese and brain left for the week. he is starting a new job and will be gone monday through friday for the next 4 months. i am really sad right now Sad it will go fast and i am so proud of him.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Suzy West
Creative Mess
Suzy West

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 00:56

I had a crazy busy weekend!!!

Friday:
--run a thousand errands with mom and daughter.
--kids birthday party for Sierra
--crop immediately after from 6-12am

Saturday
--got home around 1am that morning
--went to bed at 2am
--got up at 6am
--left the house at 7:30 to go to a store opening event that was from 10am-10pm
--did make n' takes, demos, cropped, and had fun all day

Sunday
--was out with the family all day!!!
--bbq at one place
--swimming at another place
--got home, got ready, and then went to a graduation
--just got home. Trying to relax...then creating for HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.suzywest.blogspot.com
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 08:39

Congrats to the grads and their mom"s. I just think that being a mom you have to feel great when you see your child walk down the line and know that you have done a great job!

My weekend was pretty laid back. It was so hot out that the kids didn't want to play outside much, they hit the pool a couple times and that was it. The rest of the time we worked on a puzzle together and played a couple board games.

Saturday night we watched Paranormal Activity and I am not the type to get scared but this movie scared me a little. I guess it was because it looked so real.

Then on Sunday I got in some scrapping. JAson cooked dinner so i didn't have to but in the process he messed up every pan and pot we have and made a huge mess that I did have to clean up.
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 10:31

My weekend was pretty laid back...it always is when Anthony is working weekends! So one night the kids spent the night at Nana's house and the next morning I spent creating a little. I'm still very tired for some reason, even though I didn't do much.

Oh, my mom and I were checking out this new consignment store in our very little town(which ended up being a waste of time), but they were having a "Yard" sale in the parking lot across the street from it and I ended up getting Isabelle a ton of stuff from there..most of it looked brand new too! This woman must have bought her daughter a new outfit and shoes to match every day!!!! So we lucked out there, but didn't find Lucas anything!!

Congrats to all the grads and all you moms I know are very proud!!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Man-Slave
Easel
Man-Slave

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:53

Congrat's to the grad's! <a href=http The boys ran some errands with me Sat. morning, they got paid for their chores so we HAD to go to Walmart to buy Yu-Gi-Oh cards Rolling Eyes that alone made their day Smile The rest was a wash, I started 3/11's, nothing worse than turning a Saturday into a Monday tongue
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 13:02

damien, i don't know how you do shift work...doesn't your internal clock get all messed up? though i do like to stay up late and sleep in and get a lot done at night.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Man-Slave
Easel
Man-Slave

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 13:53

I've worked all 3 shifts rotating every 6 days for the past 3 yrs. My internal clock looks like an hour-glass. I just keep flipping it over, sideways and backwards! Sleep
Back to top Go down
kimk66
Easel
kimk66

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 09:56

Ashjoy wrote:
We did the same thing! LOL We had graduation Friday night. Our dd had a lovely gradution. I cried like a baby. And she was one of only 6 who received scholarships. She is getting $24,000. over 4 years. We are so proud of her. We had a little rain but it didnt' dampen the party. Food was great, and we will be eating left overs a few days as well. And we played pong and had a blast! Today we cleaned up and layed on the couch all afternoon. We are exhausted!
wow good for her!!!! so glad it's all over. Next off to college that will be the hard part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimharter.typepad.com
Sponsored content

WHAT A WEEK-END Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT A WEEK-END   WHAT A WEEK-END Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT A WEEK-END
Page 1 of 1