For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunnysmith

Bunnysmith

Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Empty
PostSubject: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 02:04

Hi everyone,

This is my first time on this site so I hope my question is appropriate. I have acquired two large glass vases (see through http://www.hallomall.com/home-decor/vases/glass-vases.html ) and want to put something in them other than flowers! They are very big, any suggestions? I have bought 200 multicoloured glass pebbles, but they don't even fill one of them half way, so want ideas on what I could put in the rest of the vase/ what I can put in the other? Thanks Smile
P.s (the glass vases are to go in the living room as decoration)

Last edited by Bunnysmith on August 12th 2011, 04:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 08:25

The link you gave is not working for me.
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 11:54

yup the link is not working...

but your talking to a bunch of crafters here who usually only
want to fill a vase up with ribbon or some craft item. Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? 839670
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 13:20

That's a great question to ask here! This is where I come to ask my FTLOA peeps anything I need help with!

The link didn't work but I checked out some of the glass vases on the website you were trying to link to. Not sure which ones you ordered but they all look great!

I love to use vases to store spools of thread, buttons, ribbon scraps, even little embellishments! Now that's the craft side.

For home decor, you could use the bamboo balls or the large river rock stones. They look great with filled with lemons. Also, even just sticks! I love glass vases with sticks too! You can just go in your yard and find some plain sticks, leave them raw like they are or spray them!

Just a few ideas....
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 15:14

I would like to see them, but I always like the look of cattails in tall vases.

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?   Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?
Page 1 of 1