For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Empty
PostSubject: WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call   WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 21:16

Just wanted to share that WOW! Embossing Powders, U.S. is looking to add to their current design team. And let me tell you that this company is AWESOME to design for! So check it out and be sure to submit. Suzy West is an AMAZING leader and wonderful to work for!

DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!!
I am looking for 2-4 design team members to add to our existing team. (some will also come in as educators) Our main product is embossing powders but there are other products such as stamps and templates. I'm looking for happy positive designers that can create projects of all kinds: cards, layouts, and mixed media projects.
Requirements:
--each designer will commit to a 12 month term. --Each designer will commit to creating THREE projects a month: There should be at least one layout and one card. I would like to see a variety of different book projects from each designer every so often. If you were to create a book project that would equal out to three projects for the month. --You will create a HOW TO blog post ONCE in your 12 month term. We will assign you a date. --You must have an active blog to promote our company and willing to share at any of your social medial groups. --You may be asked to create for our trade shows so projects would need to be shipped. (some projects may be kept for future shows)
Benefits:
--each designer will have their bio/picture on our website. --each designer will receive products every quarter. --each designer will have the opportunity to DEMOnstrate at their local scrapbook, stamp, and or craft store --teaching classes at your stores will be encouraged and we will help provide you with the products that you need!! --Payment will be given to all projects approved for the trade shows. --All classes and demos that you create will be advertised on our blog to help spread the word!!
How to apply:
--Send your application to psajfamily@aol.com --Include: Name, address, phone number, and email address --Include your personal blog and a link to where we can see your work. --Tell us about yourself and why you want to be on this team. --Attach three of YOUR favorite projects (Please make sure the pictures are not HUGE) --Please include a list of all the teams you are on or have been on. (You DO NOT have to have dt experience but if you have some please include)
--Please include if you have a local scrapbook/stamp/craft store that you can demo and/or teach at OR if you are a traveling teacher.
Please note: You can not be on another company team that sells embossing powder.
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call   WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 01:00

Hmmm! Would be fun to start breaking out that ol' heat gun again!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call   WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 10:56

Oooooh, sounds like a fun opportunity....I love embossing but I'd have to brush up my embossing. Good luck to those applying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call   WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 16:14

This is a Great Co. to work for from what I have heard gals...so get ur apps in !

Gosh I use to emboss everything... it's actually what got me hooked into
the world of scrapping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call   WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW! Embossing Powders, US - DT Call
Page 1 of 1