For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How was your weekend???

Go down 
+2
Dria
ellen s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

How was your weekend??? Empty
PostSubject: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2012, 19:14

What did you do this weekend?
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 07:14

Saturday dd and I took a little drive. We went to Micheal's and Target. I got the green "washi" tapes at Target and at Mikes I got some of the Jolee stuff that was 50% off plus I had a coupon for another 20% of all sale and reg..made those Jolee "kits" $4 Smile .. fun little packs of junk.

Sunday we took a drive over to dd's university and I took a few campus pics of her.
In the evening dh and I went out to dinner after we dropped the boys at a movie.

Now here's Monday.
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 09:59

Saturday - I did the grocery thing early and then relabeled my distress inks. I never understook why manufacturers don't lable both the lid and bottom of a stamp pad. Because if your using several pads at once its easy to get them mixed up. So I took black label tape and used one of those old style labelers where you have to turn the head to the right letter or number and made my own labels. Then later we went over to some friends for dinner and cards.

Sunday - I stayed home all day!! DH went and looked at some used cars. His really old civic died last week and so he needs to get something to replace it since its his work car. Him driving his truck is killing us on gas. Worked on laundry and getting items priced for garage sale day. We also watched Thor last night since we hadn't seen that one yet. Making sure we see all the necessary movies leading up to The Avengers which comes out Friday!!
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 11:28

Jason is super excited about the Avengers!! Can't wait to see it!
Saturday, I went grocery shopping early by myself, which was pure Heaven!! I also had to get an oil change and went shopping for a new dress to wear to my friend's wedding later that evening. Jason went to pick Carley up at his sisters and she got sick on the way home. I was praying she wouldn't get the stomach virus but she did. She was in bed all day and most of the day Sunday. After the wedding, Jason's other sister and boyfriend came over for a cookout. Carley and I stayed in all day yesterday. Jason's sister and her boyfriend came back over after church and we played Apples to Apples. It was a good weekend other than Carley being sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 23:35

We had a very good weekend. Was one of the few weekends where hubby was home and we didn't have something major going on.

Friday I took some time to myself and went to my local LSS. No one was there, so I hung out and talked to the owner for a while. Had a gc, so I picked up a few things.

Went to Target and got some washi tape too.

Saturday, hubby spent some quality time with our daughter, my daughter and I planted a few flowers, and we all watched NASCAR.

Sunday, we went to church, went to Lowe's and Target, and hubby packed (left this morning for latest military trip.)

Was a nice, low-key weekend!

Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
nicollekramer
Sketch Book
nicollekramer

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2012, 09:28

Saturdays we go grocery shopping . I also bought myself a new purse. A guy was supposed to come finish mudding our sun room drywall but he wasn't able to make it. So then we just watched movies and chilled

Sunday is typically a cleaning day and getting things ready for the week and I also did some scrappin.
Back to top Go down
http://nicollesscrapbookobsession.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your weekend???   How was your weekend??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your weekend???
Page 1 of 1