For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

One more day til the weekend....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

One more day til the weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 10:31

What are you all up to this fine Thursday??

I'm working and scrapping some today. Also working on cleaning out for a yard sale Saturday. Pretty busy!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
kzfoug
Blank Canvas
kzfoug

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 15:33

took both boys to swim this morning and then I went to swim some laps ..wow ...that is a whole body workout ...now I am hoping to scrap a little!!!
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 17:36

I have done everything everybody wanted all week..hopefully tomorrow I can scrap!
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 21:40

did some baking this morning, met hubby for lunch, took the kids to the toy store to wander the aisles, and actually worked on my blog for a change! got quite a few posts ready, so that feels good!

hubby has a meeting Thursday evenings, so I have always had a popcorn and a movie night for the kids so that it makes it fun even though daddy is gone. although, they are playing outside right now, so I will let them do that until they get bored....or get in a fight-whichever comes first. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 13:51

That's awesome, Kristin! I never learned to swim.Sad I so need lessons cause I know I would love it for leisure and for the exercise!
Dria, I know that feeling. I hope you get some scrappy time!!
Back to top Go down
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 13:53

rkokes wrote:
did some baking this morning, met hubby for lunch, took the kids to the toy store to wander the aisles, and actually worked on my blog for a change! got quite a few posts ready, so that feels good!

hubby has a meeting Thursday evenings, so I have always had a popcorn and a movie night for the kids so that it makes it fun even though daddy is gone. although, they are playing outside right now, so I will let them do that until they get bored....or get in a fight-whichever comes first. Smile

Lol..that sounds like my two. Carley has been gone all week to camp so they should get along when she comes home tomorrow for at least one day!!
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 14:55

Now I can say--I think I am glad it is Friday!
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
rkokes
Art Luver
rkokes

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2012, 16:53

Elisha Pharr wrote:
rkokes wrote:

Lol..that sounds like my two. Carley has been gone all week to camp so they should get along when she comes home tomorrow for at least one day!!

Smile They actually stayed out until it got dark and then came in quietly and my daughter watched a movie and my son went to bed. Will wonders never cease!
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativekokes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more day til the weekend....   One more day til the weekend.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more day til the weekend....
Page 1 of 1