For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
I am wondering Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
I am wondering Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
I am wondering Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
I am wondering Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I am wondering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 08:42

where is everybody?
It would be so nice to see some activity on here! I check a couple of times per day and nope..no one is around.
I see that on quite a few other message boards also.
Maybe people really are migrating more to "Twitter", and "Facebook" to catch-up and just check out blogs for challenges?
How about you?
What do you seem to frequent?
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
meesh
Blank Canvas
meesh

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 01:05

I'm here! I'm working on my first GDT post of the month on the blog. I've been working with the most beautiful collection!
And to answer your question Dria-I think facebook is taking over the forums on many sites. I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I like the forums!
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 07:47

YAY Michelle! I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

I have face book but to me it is garbled..you get all sorts of things mixed in..including advertisements all over the place and when someone "likes" something like Target (or any retailer) then that pops up in feed too. I am not a fan of facebook.
Back to top Go down
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2012, 13:50

I'm so sorry I've been slacking. I've been popping on to check for important info. Things are still crazy here. My nephew's best friend was in a 4-wheeler wreck. He is 17 and He had a 6 yr. old little boy with him. They were hit by the middle school principal. They didn't see him and pulled out in front of him. He tried to miss them but couldn't. Both boys were two of my kids I kept in my daycare. They are both at UAB in ICU. Both are going to make it, but we weren't sure at first. The wreck happened Sunday. Then yesterday, another former daycare child had a seizure from a football injury and has a blood clot on his brain. He was rushed to Children's. He is okay now, thank the Lord. We have stayed very close to their family. Then, this morning my cousin lost their 2 month old baby to SIDS. I have never in my life been through a time like this. Please keep them all in your prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2012, 16:23

Oh my heavens Elisha....its just one thing after another with your family and friends lately. I feel so bad for all those affected by the accidents and death. How terrible to loose someone at 2 months.

It does seem to me too that FB is taking over. Not sure how that is better but people seem to be hanging out there a lot more. I personally feel there is way to much over-sharing, as I call it, on there.

I was pretty much missing last week because I was preping for my girls away scrapbook retreat. We left bright and early on Thursday and got home late afternoon on Sunday. Had a blast but now have to unpack all my scrapbooking supplies that I took with me. That is never as fun as packing them to go!!
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 15:17

It has been crazy!! The youngest little one that was in the 4-wheeler wreck passed away on Saturday night. He was 6 years old. The viewing is tonight. My heart is just broken for his family. I feel so bad for our middle school principal that hit them and for Austin, the one that was driving the 4 wheeler. He doesn't know yet. He's still in ICU. He has a long road ahead of him.

I agree about Facebook. I was so aggravated twice through this whole ordeal of people asking questions and posting stuff before the family members even posted anything. My cousin had posted for prayer about their baby so I reposted his post for prayer. I have over 10 messages in my inbox asking if Ben had died. I didn't even answer. I though when the family wants it posted, they will. The same happened with Clay, the 6 year old. When you have lost a child, the last thing you are thinking is to update your facebook status. Grrrr....
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 21:32

Wow Elisha. So darn sad. My heart goes out to all of them. That poor principal. The families loosing children oh just so sad.
Back to top Go down
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 10:24

I've never seen this many traumatic events happen all in one month. It's been crazy!! Today is Clay's funeral (the 6 year old.) Say a prayer for them, please. It's going to be a hard day.
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 13:24

I can't even imagine the pain those families are enduring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am wondering   I am wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am wondering
Page 1 of 1