For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!

Go down 
+9
CarrieF.
tinkiesue
Sherry C
katie
ReneeLamb
*ANDREA*AMU*
simplyamom3
Ashjoy
ellen s
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Empty
PostSubject: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 10:39

Why don't we post our projects as we make them in here, too? Watcha think?

Each one of us works differently so I thought it would be neat to share our thought process on making them, too...such as what inspired us or which stamp we were drawn to first.

Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 10:44

When I saw the heart shaped stamp, I instantly thought of a background kinda image and this is what I came up with...

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Psiloveyou2

As soon as I saw the circle set of stamps, I knew I wanted to do layers of them and the Spellbinder's dies were a match! They match up with the smaller shaped scalloped circles perfectly. I cut the scalloped shapes and stamped the layers.

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Psiloveyou

This last card and I have a love/hate relationship. Have you ever had a card like that? I wanted it to be kind of like a Happy New Year/Resolution card. I ended up sewing it shut at the top Embarassed but I figured I would post it anyway, LOL!

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Thisyear
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 10:48

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Websters_june_post

When I saw the set it had "note to hubby" written all over it. So I combined it with some Webster's and come up with this card. I used the big heart to stamp a background on the tag, as well as the larger PS. I love you on the bottom. On the inside I added the smaller PS I love you.

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:23

just saw that in the gallery! gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:40

Ellen you amaze me with how creative you are, I love those cards, I Know that is coordinations but what color?

Joyce, your card is beautiful and I dont think you could have picked better paper to go with the stamps!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 13:31

These are all great Ellen and Joyce!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 13:35

Love your cards ladies!!! Makes me want to hurry up and have those stamps travel my way!! hee hee

Do we have a list of who the stamps are going to and when?
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
katie
Easel
katie

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 13:36

Oh my goodness what beautiful cards! I can't wait for my turn!

Well done ladies xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.am-i-a-dreamer.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 13:52

Wow, these are amazing! You card gals blow my mind with your talent. This is going to be so fun seeing everyone's approach to the stamps.
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 22:04

Rockin' the stamps, you are!! WOWSA!! I'll try to get mine uploaded to this thread soon however they are in my gallery here now.

sue
Back to top Go down
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 22:06

ReneeLamb wrote:
Love your cards ladies!!! Makes me want to hurry up and have those stamps travel my way!! hee hee

Do we have a list of who the stamps are going to and when?

yes, it's listed under my original thread in "everything scrapbooking". We continue to get more requests to join so I'm modifying it as we go. That's great, the more the merrier!

sue
Back to top Go down
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 22:11

Here's the list so far.....let me know if I've missed anyone!

Ellen Sosnoski
Joyce Casaldi
Andrea Amu
Carrie Ferrier
Kim Harter
Shawna Webster
Jessica Wilson
Renee Lamb
Lora Oliver
Brianne Nevill
Kate O'Brien

Overseas participants....
Anna Sigga
Lesley Cooper
Katie Berberich
Vicki Canning

Anna will mail her set to Lesley and then Lesley will mail it to Katie. Katie will mail to Vicki.
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 23:29

thanks guys!

i am glad i stamped some off to save them b.c i know i will want to use them again
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:17

tinkiesue wrote:
Here's the list so far.....let me know if I've missed anyone!

Ellen Sosnoski
Joyce Casaldi
Andrea Amu
Carrie Ferrier
Kim Harter
Shawna Webster
Jessica Wilson
Renee Lamb
Lora Oliver
Brianne Nevill
Kate O'Brien

Overseas participants....
Anna Sigga
Lesley Cooper
Katie Berberich
Vicki Canning

Anna will mail her set to Lesley and then Lesley will mail it to Katie. Katie will mail to Vicki.

Sue, is the order of who is getting the stamps? Will I getting them from Andrea?
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 20:18

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  DSCF4479

And here is card #2.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 16:41

I must have had my head in the sand!!!! Can I be added to the list for this? i would LOVE to play along! ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:05

Carrie....yes, as it stands right now, you'll be getting the stamps from Andrea. However the list keeps growing so I'm modifying alot (which is a good thing!) This could change.

Shanna....you can absolutely play! Just pm me with your address and I can add you to the flight plan Smile

Joyce, very cute second card Wink

sue
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 09:26

simplyamom3 wrote:
Ellen you amaze me with how creative you are, I love those cards, I Know that is coordinations but what color?

thanks! i am not sure but I know it is from the vintage collection (the mauve color, right?) the black is black magic
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 13:40

Okey dokey... here's my first card I finished up with the traveling stamps, and I am also using this for the July contest entry sponsered by Punky Sprouts! I know the 4th is over and this isn't a 4th theme, but I still have the red white and blue color scheme love going on! I saw these stamps and for some reason wanted to do some type of pocket card so that's the direction I took! TFL!

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  PSILoveYoucard

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  PsILoveYoucarddetail

Ohh yeah, the red houndstooth is a digi design of Chris Hertel's that I printed out onto kraft paper! TFL!
Back to top Go down
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 14:51

Sooooooooo cute Andrea! love it! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
Anna Sigga
Sketch Book
Anna Sigga

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 20:49

Beautiful cards girl - I am so looking forward to getting these stamps!!!
Back to top Go down
http://annasigga.typepad.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 22:16

andrea, i just saw your card in the contest thread ... L O V E it!!!!! you rocked the stamp! looking forward to getting it from you.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 09:05

LOVE your card Andrea!!

pm me if you need to know where the stamps go next.

sue
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 23:18

Here's another card I made using the sweet birdies from the set!
TFL!

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  CeasetoAmazecard

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  CeasetoAmazecarddetail

I'm getting ready to send these stamps along on their merry travel! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:14

LOVE this!! especially the added feather!!

sue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!    Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your Flight of the Luv of Art Traveling Stamps Creations in here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next