For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!

Go down 
+5
Sheri Twing
ddobson
FarmDiva
jessiw
Norma Kennedy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 23:46

Hello....I just wanted to create a place where you can come to when there is an issue.

This is a new forum,gallery & store so their is going to be some tweaking involved.

I really really need you guys to bring things to attention in order for me to fix them.

This being said I ask for your patience.... I promise to work my hardest to make things
work smoothly so we can have an AWESOME time here as a working Family !

I am ecstatic that you all are here and am looking forward to building many
friendships !

Warmly, Norma ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 00:04

Thanks!! This is great, b/c I always have a lot of questions!! So far, everything is working great for me....earlier I had an issue with the gallery uploading, but it is working now, so Great job!! And if I have any more issues I'll know where to go:)
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Signature help   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 12:55

Maybe I'm just blind this morning, but I'm not seeing my signature show up. Is there another step I should be doing?????
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 13:55

I think what ur looking for can be found:

On the top bar.... click on profile
Than right above the green bar on the left you will see these options:
Information
Preferences
Signature

Was this what you were looking for ?
If not let me know ♥️
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 14:08

I had done all that and it is in the signature box, but still not showing? Is there a way you can tweak it?
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 15:13

Ok try posting again and see if it shows up.

Ur url coding is wrong..I tried to fix it.
If it does not show up still
You might want to check ur coding again.
Back to top Go down
ddobson
Blank Canvas
ddobson

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 15:40

I had to sign out and sign back in for mine to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://danieladobson.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 15:50

ddobson wrote:
I had to sign out and sign back in for mine to show up.

Good idea Daniela...this should do a hard refresh on it.
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2010, 16:40

Just figured out what happened. Ur coding was off and so was ur attach my siggy button.
I turned them on so it should be working now.

Let me know if there are any more issues !
Back to top Go down
SheriT
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 14:53

Hi Norma, I'm new here to the site. I've already set up my info and uploaded to the gallery so that's working fine! The only problem I'm having is with the forum. I registered but when I go to login it doesn't recognize me. But when I try to re-register, it tells me there is already a user with my email address. I tried to have it resend my password to my email, but gives me an error there too. I'd love to get it fixed so I can participate in the forums. I submitted a message through the contact link but I'm not sure if anyone received it or if everyone's busy at CHA.

Thanks for your help!

P.S. The username on this post was just used for this specific post. At this point, I can't even remember which one I used when signing up because I've tried everyone of them I use at this point!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 14:55

Sheri, I bet everyone has been busy with CHA, but I will try to alert Norma, b/c I don't know what could be going on with this!! Hopefully we can get it fixed soon though, cuz we'd love to have you be able to participate in the forum!!
Back to top Go down
SheriT
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 15:07

Thanks Jess! I figured everyone's busy with CHA....totally understandable. I'm just impatiently waiting to get in here and have some fun! I'm loving it here!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 15:40

Yeah, we have a lot of fun here!!
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 11:45

Ohhh Sweetie.... Lets get you taken care of !!!!!
I am so sorry that this has happened !!!!!

Ok I will need to know what user name you used & can you tell me
me also what email you used?

What I will do is delete it (once I know which account) and than let you re-register.

Let's see if that works.

Again I a so sorry and look forward to getting to know you here
at the forum !!!!!!!!

Norma ♥
Back to top Go down
SheriT
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 14:20

Oh Norma, don't worry about it...it's no problem at all. I have the gallery set up and working fine. By deleting the user info on the forum, it won't delete my gallery, I assume???

My email address is twings@bellsouth.net. I think my user name was Sheri Twing. (I am sure that's what I registered it as, however, I tried every other username I have when I was trying to get in, so I'm hoping I haven't confused myself now! LOL)

Thanks so much Norma and if you need anything else, from me, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 15:27

Sheri.... go ahead and re register here at the forum.
It will not effect the gallery.

Lets see if that works :' )

Once you register here, you will not need an approval....it will automatically let
you turn around and sign in under the name you register.

Try this and let me know if it works?!

THANKS for your patience hon !!!!!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
SheriT
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 17:11

Norma, I just tried to re-register using "Sheri Twing" as the user id and my email address "twings@bellsouth.net" and gave me a message stating "Sorry that username has already been taken" and "Sorry but that email address is already registered to a user".

So then I tried to log in using that same information and it said "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password. Please try again"

Looks like it's still not working for me! I'm not giving up though! LOL scratch
Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 18:06

Ok I finally have figured it out .... <a href=http

Now go ahead and try signing in..... as ur password use:
sheritwing

just make sure to change it immediately after logging in!

Let me know if all is well...but you should be good togo !

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 19:11

YEAH!!! Thank you Norma...it worked!!! I'm good to go!

Thanks so much for your help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 20:22

sooo sorry about the trouble !!!!!

Welcome and if you have any more questions PLEASE FEEL FREE to come ask me !!!!!!!!!!! Heart U
Back to top Go down
Debsunshine
Blank Canvas
Debsunshine

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 08:11

Hi Norma

I'm having a problem too with my pages I posted a few days back. They are now showing up properly in "my photos" but not in the gallery. Starts with "girlie".

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lyn123123
Blank Canvas
Lyn123123

PostSubject: Totally Lost   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 17:18

I'm totally lost. Would love to make cards for Card-a-Palooza but cannot find any daily guidlines? Is this emailed to us daily or do I have to purchase a book or is it listed on the site? Sorry, I am new and lost Smile Lyn123123
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 17:32

Lyn123123 wrote:
I'm totally lost. Would love to make cards for Card-a-Palooza but cannot find any daily guidlines? Is this emailed to us daily or do I have to purchase a book or is it listed on the site? Sorry, I am new and lost Smile Lyn123123

Lyn,

Just look under Cardmaking in the forum. There is a sign-in thread and a post for each challenge (they are numbered.) The rules will also be listed in the cardmaking forum. If you have any more questions, just ask! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 22:10

Can't wait for you to join us!

The daily challenges are in the Challenge forum, too.
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!   Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do NOT be Afraid to ask for Help or mention an issue !!!!
Page 1 of 1