For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?

Go down 
+13
FarmDiva
marcibun
juliesaddiction
Sherry C
jessica
singingsquirrel
ddobson
Garsy
danielle wycough
Marcee
itsjustlisa
CarrieF.
Julie Ann
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:26

jessica wrote:
but til then i am going to enjoy the peace and quiet of the day!

yes, peace and quiet! that's what I am enjoying right now too!
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:27

Sherry C wrote:
I should be doing laundry and cleaing, but I'm on here playing!!!
I'm also enjoying some quiet time (today is the last day of the school year for my children!)

Uh oh! your last quiet day!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
lizzie
Sketch Book
lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:44

i really really really want to scrap... but the two older kiddos are sick... so they are in my bed watching t.v with me and the hubs while the wee one FINALLY takes a nap... he's been up since 8am!
Back to top Go down
http://ohsnaplizzie.blogger.com
keepsakescrafts
Blank Canvas
keepsakescrafts

PostSubject: HOLIDAY!!!   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 18:28

May 24 weekend here so everybody is home.
I've put the slaves, er... ahhh... kids to work cleaning up the back yard.
Fiance is cleaning his cruddy little corner of our shared office and...
I'm HERE! lol
~Sarah~
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keepsakescrafts/
Back to top Go down
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 18:30

Julie Ann wrote:
Garsy wrote:
Not much really - took the dogs for a walk earlier, but it's to hot outside for them to go far so we cut our usual 4 miles down to 1 today.

I should be doing laundry.

I'll be heading to the elementary school at about 4:45 to pick a kid up from play practice. Then I have to stop by the post office! I'm expecting a rather large package from a friend with a possible costume option for the school play on Wednesday!

Blessings,

Garsy

4 miles? affraid
Wow! What kind of dogs do you have?

The dogs, a Pug (Lola) and a Puggle (Bubba). Typically we go about 4 miles twice a week with a couple shorter walks as well - never more than a mile on short days. The Puggle LOVES to go! Walking is his absolute favorite time of day! I say "let's walk!" and he's jumping at the hook where we keep his leash! The pug doesn't like it nearly as much but she's a puppy still and the prospect of chasing big brother around is always exciting! We live out in a very rural community so in about 3 blocks in any direction and I'm on back country roads so it's a nice easy walk with little traffic!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Elisa K
Sketch Book
Elisa K

PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 19:44

I did get all the housework done except still need to vacuum but I figure I will let the teenager do it. lol Put dinner in the crock pot this morning and it's smelling great in the house. I did get a card done so far today and then tried to get photos but it's way to bright out right now.... Imagine me saying that... It's usually gloomy and wet here in the Seattle area but today it's way bright. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?   Monday, May 24th What are you doing today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday, May 24th What are you doing today?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2